User Reviews for Miconazole

Also known as: Absorbine Antifungal Foot Powder, Aloe Vesta, Aloe Vesta 2 in 1 Antifungal, Azolen, Baza Antifungal, Breezee Mist Antifungal, Critic-Aid Clear AF, Cruex Prescription Strength, DermaFungal, Dermagran AF, Desenex AF, Desenex Antifungal Atheletes Foot Spray Liquid, Desenex Antifungal Foot Cream, Desenex Antifungal Liquid Spray, Desenex Jock Itch, ...show all 56 brand names

Learn more about Miconazole.

Tinea Corporis 1 reviews 115 medications

Oral Thrush 0 reviews 30 medications Not rated - Be the first
Tinea Versicolor 0 reviews 98 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Miconazole reviews 50 reviews 5.4

Reviews for Miconazole

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Do not buy this monostat insert! It hurts and causes more irritation. I am worse off now than prior to inserting!"

Ouch!!! May 15, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was trying to naturally heal a YI using Apple Cider Vinegar, which was working but just taking too long for me (I was about a week into it). I decided to try the Monistat 1 "egg" product. I woke up in the middle of the night with extreme itching and burning, I had to shower at 3:00am to try to get this stuff off of me. The following morning I was so red and swollen I thought my lady parts were going to fall off. It was a horrible experience, I will be going to my doctor if I experience another yeast infection. NOT WORTH THE PAIN"

CityGirlInTheCountry (taken for less than 1 month) May 14, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Honestly its day one on the 3 day treatment. Yes it burns a bit and it does leak out if you dont lay down after insertion. But im faithful it will work."

kate123 May 7, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I got the Equate brand of the 3 day pessary treatment. Second time I've used the product. I have never had issues with burning. I do, this time, have some mild abdominal pain... but nothing to the point where I want to stop treatment. Just inserted last pessary and nothing. Didn't give it 10 stars because the packaging for the pessary is hard to open. I have flung every one across the room... and the cream that comes with it needs to be a larger tube."

Jerrica N Stinson May 7, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I have a really aggressive yeast infection and on the first night I had to deal with intense burning and itching . On the second night , it was better and by the third morning it seemed as if it had gone away . But upon insertions of the third night insertion it all started burning and itching just as bad again"

Stephaniemariee_ May 7, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This was the first time I've tried Miconazole and got the 3 day applicator. My yeast infection gave me really bad swelling and burning, but shortly after using this product the burning got so intense I couldn't sleep anymore. You couldn't pay me to finish days 2 and 3. Worst pain ever"

KEP MU May 7, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I bought Monistat One Day and I've never had such a bad experience! I've used the 3 & 7 day treatments before with no problems but this time the intense burning & itching I had was absolutely unbearable! The itching was so bad most of the ovule came out so I think I went through all of it for nothing. It's been 3 days since I used it and I'm still itchy. If you think you're going after a quick fix be prepared for what you get. I'll never try a 1-day ever again and am scared to even try the 3 or 7. I never want to go through that again!"

MonistatHell (taken for less than 1 month) May 2, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had my first yeast infection, which seemed to be getting better, but I was still itching a lot. My friend recommended this product, so I gave it a chance. Not even five minutes after inserting the cream, it burned and itched 10x worse than the yeast infection itself. Nothing would relieve the pain and it seemed to be mostly hurting inside. I cried because the pain was so intense and I didn't get any sleep. I am now raw, red, and worse than before. Getting in the bath seemed to temporarily relieve it, but overall, this was the worst pain ever and I would without a doubt NEVER want to use this again."

Kelsea (taken for less than 1 month) April 30, 2015

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "My experience has been horrible. I completed all three doses and each time was overwhelmed by intense itching and burning. By the third dose I was up half the night miserable. It didn't even help with the infection. I will never be buying this again."

Itchy customer April 29, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I got the off brand 7 day treatment. Boy can I say I'm on the 5th day and it still burns! Not as bad but after I put the treatment in it still burns like hell! I thought after the 3rd day it was suppose to start going away. I also started my period on day 3 of the treatment which makes everything so much worse. I'm miserable. I just hope this cream actually works. Itching and burning is gone. Swelling finally went down but when I put the medication in it's complete torture, I just want to cry. It's almost unbearable but I deal with it because I just want this thing to go away"

Anonymous April 27, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I'm on day two of the Publix brand miconazole. No burning and the cream relieve itching. My sister recommended this brand after trying it a month before. We both love it. I gave it 9 out of 10 because the suppository fell out because it got stuck inserting the tool. "

nickname Tee in use April 26, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "One day treatment - seems to work in a few days but boy that first night is pure torture. It burns like hell and is unbearable. Minimized leakage with a tampon and protected area with generous use of petroleum jelly. "

Burns like Hell (taken for less than 1 month) April 21, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Usually 7 day without issues. Well tried the 3 day and boy the itching and irritation is super intense for a while on day 1. Mercy! I'll be going back to the 7 day in the future lol."

abititchy (taken for less than 1 month) April 4, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "It may causes terrible itching and pain due to the fact its a way stronger dose hints it being used onced instead of 7 times, but waiting it out you'll see it clears up the yeast and as it works its less intense."

Niya B. (taken for less than 1 month) April 2, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I usually only get yeast infections when I'm on antibiotics for something else. They are usually minor so I hate to waste a doctor visit on them. I've used the generic brands and the name brand of this product. I don't wanna deal with 7 days of treatment so I go for 3. A bit pricier but I got lucky this last time and it was on sale at Walgreens with their rewards card. Anyways...just inserted the first dose. it caused me some slight tingling and discomfort at first for a few minutes but nothing too bad and after a few minutes it subsided. I recommend it."

anon8642 March 30, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I have used this medication on several different occasions. Sometimes it burns uncontrollably bad and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it works well and clears everything up and sometimes it doesn't. With my experience and talking to doctors it's usually always better to use the longer treatments."

Hazel543 (taken for less than 1 month) March 25, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Caused terrible itching and pain."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 17, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "If you're having major burning or itching after using Monistat, apply a dime size amount of plain Greek yogurt to the inside of your vagina where the discomfort is and almost immediately the pain will go away and you'll be able to go or fall back asleep. You may need to apply a little more depending on how bad the discomfort is. Trust me. It works."

The worst ever March 8, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I felt like I was starting to get a yeast infection while taking antibiotics. My symptoms weren't too bad and I wanted to treat it before it got horrible. I experienced an annoying itch and discharge. I took a generic version of monistat 3 from Walgreens. Night 1: felt a tingly sensation when treatment was applied. No burning. Night 2: No tingling and the next day felt back to normal. Night 3: just like the previous night and the next day was completely fine. It's been 3 days since I did the last treatment and no symptoms. Worked great."

xaliciao March 5, 2015

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "The first night , I didn't feel any difference. The second night, it was almost gone and the burning and itching had almost stopped. The third night all the pain came back and even more intense. I don't know what happened!!! Help!!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) February 18, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was very nervous after reading the reviews for the monistat 1 and 3 so I decided to go with the 3 day pre filled applicators. I've only done the first night so far but that seemed to be the worst part for everyone else. I got a YI from taking antibiotics. I put the medicine in right before I went to sleep in bed and didn't have any issues what so ever. I think people are having issues because they've been itching and making the skin raw down there so of course when the medicine does eventually start leaking out it burns. Just like a scrap or cut would when something first touches your raw skin. Also for me after I put the medicine in I was already laying down and didn't have to get up, I just went to sleep. No burning/itching present!"

omgraeraeily February 14, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I'm pregnant and the doctor advised me to take this. First night itching and burning. After reading the comments I'm hoping day 2 will be better."

shanti8199 (taken for less than 1 month) February 10, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've had to use miconazole treatments a few times to treat yeast flare ups. Usually I choose the 3 day or the 7 day. The one warning I will give, is do not wait to use this product. Start to use it at the first signs of yeast infection because that will work best. I've made the mistake of starting it after 4-5 days of having irritation, because I was trying to heal it naturally. Do not wait that long ladies, because once you are that irritated down there it will definately cause an intense burn. Usually only after first insertion, because once medicine activates, the remainder of the days are fine. Just wanted to clarify for mixed reviews!"

321Jes123 February 3, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "First insert of Monistat 3 was horrible. The burn was worse than the infection, but I continued use. By day 2 burning and itching was gone."

No more yeast (taken for less than 1 month) February 3, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Monistat 7 did nothing but made me itch and burn more. I was told to let it work but it was so painful it bought me to tears. Hurts worse than the infection."

Pissed Off! January 31, 2015