User Reviews for Miconazole

Also known as: Absorbine Antifungal Foot Powder, Aloe Vesta, Aloe Vesta 2 in 1 Antifungal, Azolen, Baza Antifungal, Breezee Mist Antifungal, Critic-Aid Clear AF, Cruex Prescription Strength, DermaFungal, Dermagran AF, Desenex AF, Desenex Antifungal Atheletes Foot Spray Liquid, Desenex Antifungal Foot Cream, Desenex Antifungal Liquid Spray, Desenex Jock Itch, ...show all 58 brand names

Learn more about Miconazole.

Tinea Corporis 1 reviews 115 medications

Tinea Pedis 1 reviews 125 medications

Tinea Cruris 1 reviews 111 medications

Vaginal Yeast Infection 351 reviews 59 medications

4.2
Summary of Miconazole reviews 354 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Miconazole

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This stuff burns so bad!!!! I had to take a showe rto make sure all of it was off!!! It irritated me more than the yeast infection itself... horrible medicine!!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) February 2, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I got my first YI today so I went out and bought the monistat 3. About to go to bed I go ahead and insert it. 5 minutes later the itching/burning is unbearable. I can hardly concentrate on anything else and I just want it to stop. Hopefully tomorrow wont be as bad but at this rate I don't even want to continue it."

Uncomfortable Vag (taken for less than 1 month) February 2, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Inserted the 3 day treatment and was okay for the first hour ...but WOW I wanted to itch sooo bad .. It's next to unbearable but I know if I scratch it the consequences are worse .. I can't sleep I can't focus on anything. This itching n burning is driving me crazy. I need intervention ... Hopefully tomorrow is nothing like this ... Hoping it ends soon"

Ughhh (taken for less than 1 month) February 1, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So the first time I used this it was a capsule insert now it's a cream. Yes the first time using it will itch and slight burn but don't worry it'll go away in about an hour. I always use the 3 day Monistat and it's amazing! I'm on night 2."

Itchy-2nd time using (taken for less than 1 month) January 31, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I got a yeast infection and so I bought this hoping it would clear it up quickly. I usually take diflucan, but it was a weekend and I couldn't get to the doctor. Inserted the ovule at 11pm and by 3 am my hoo-ha was on FIRE! It was the most excruciating pain and burning I have ever felt down there. I wiped it all away as much as possible and flush/rinsed with warm water. I took some Benadryl and put diaper cream on my inflamed lady bits. The burning has gone down quite a bit, but I am still in a lot of pain. I will never take monistat again! Their website says a "small percentage" of women are allergic. I think it's more than they are telling us! DO NOT use this for a YI. You will be sorry!"

ThisGirlIsOnFiiiiiire January 31, 2016

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've used this product before with no major issues, some light burning/itching that normally isn't even as bad as the original symptoms. I'm using a store-brand with same ingredients and OH MY , this is probably one of the WORST feelings I have ever experienced. The burning is very mild, but the itching makes me want to hurt someone!! Last night was the first night and it woke me up about 3 hours after insertion with intense itching. I was able to fall back asleep and I had no problems from then on. Tonight is night two and the itching started within 5 minutes of putting the cream in my vagina. I know if I can just make it through this dose and the next one the problem will go away, but I'm not sure I can do it."

Kaetea January 31, 2016

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is my first night using monistat 7. I can tell you that the itching was so irritating...almost unbearable. But, after about 15 or so minutes, it subsided. I do still have itching, but it's much better. I'm hoping it gets better and everything gets back to normal down there"

Jesssica_Nicole January 31, 2016

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "For a little background, I had my 1st yeast infection at 20 after a course of powerful antibiotics. Ever since, I got them every 3-6 months for the last two years. Mine almost never itched, but the discharge is just... unappealing, no? I find Monistat is really a "facilitative" cure. I take the 7-day, which is less concentrated than the 1 day many doctors advise against (I'm also a premed graduate) so I experience no burning. Just a little warmth. For me, Monistat helps clear up the yeast so I can tackle the real problem: improper pH and bacterial imbalance. Ladies, try the 7-day miconazole with a good, refrigerated probiotic - at least 15 billion cultures! I'm not sure about chronic sufferers, but I was recurrent and it worked."

AnaBri (taken for less than 1 month) January 30, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "My poor little private area is on fire!! I'm pregnant and have a YI and took the first dose of Monistat 7 tonight. Not sure I can stand the extreme itching and burning for six more days. Hope it gets better and my lady garden stops being a desert fire (oh my!)"

Fire crotch (taken for less than 1 month) January 30, 2016

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I never had a yeast infection until I got pregnant and so today was my first day using Monistat 7 & the itching and burning is no joke but going to fight through it because I don't like having it"

First time ever January 29, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So it's my first night first treatment I'm experiencing the mild itching and burning I'm hoping that means it's working lol it's not that unbearable just really uncomfortable hoping it gets better as I continue the treatment !"

Higherlove January 25, 2016

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was on 2 antibiotics (8 pills a day) for 10 days because of MRSA, taking the pharmacist's advice I got some probiotics, yogurt, and the monistat 3 prefilled treatment. I had no problems. Now about 5 weeks later I get another YI so I decided to take the same thing day 1 was fine but day 2 (today) I was feeling like my vagina was on fire!!!! I've got an 8:30 class and I'm up at 1:30 . I won't be finishing the treatment. I'll stick with the probiotics, yogurt, and the medicated wipes I found. They burn too but the burning goes away much faster that the monistat."

SarahLee1990 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 25, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "All my life I've been known to have these things called yeast infections. I'm 18. And I've had them ever since I was 4 . I don't do anything sexually so it was out of the ballpark that I had anything too serious.I had went and got a spray tan 2 days ago. That night I got it I went STRIGHT to bed. I wake up the next morning and I have to pee. And I see white discharge. I thought it was normal till I started itching all over my body not just my private area. So the signs keep getting worse and the pain and the itching burn through out the day. I took the medicine and applied it and it burned like hell. However I want it away and I wanna cry. Cause it burns and itches. I don't know how I feel honestly"

Privatesorry January 24, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So first day I thought I was lighting a fire inside my vagina. I was in so much pain and the burn was unbearable needless to say its normal and as days go by it gets better. I am on my 3rd day and no burn or itch. Hang on it really works!"

Joscey7 January 24, 2016

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I just inserted my first dose of this medication and note I'm curled up on the bed with my legs clenched together because of the constant burning and itching on the inside of my "Va jay jay"... This is my first and hopefully last Yeast infection.. I was taking an antibiotic for bronchitis and one of the side effects was that it may cause a yeast infection..."

Unknown 87 January 23, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I felt a YI coming on so went and picked up a 3 day store brand kit. Inserted last night, went to sleep no issues. It wasn't until today that the horrific burning, itching and swelling make me feel like my girly bits are roasting on a fiery pit. Worse than the actual YI. I've never in my life has this kind of reaction. Perhaps I should have stuck with the 7 day. To make matters worse, there's a major snowstorm and so no way I'm getting to the doctor to get a diflucan. I sincerely hate having a vagina. And someone should make the makers of this horrible product endure the same horrors"

Burning in hell (taken for less than 1 month) January 23, 2016

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Holy moly....first day using this and I wanted to scream within minutes of inserting. The burning and itching is so much worse than the original symptoms. Hoping that this actually works but not sure if I can take 7 days!!!!! Should have read these reviews first."

Anonymous January 22, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "My name says it all. I'm currently rolling on the ground, grabbing my crotch. It burns. It itches. I'm crying. It doesn't hurt, it's just INSANELY irritating. I'm going to try day 2, but idk if it'll work.."

Burning Vag (taken for less than 1 month) January 22, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had pneumonia on the first of the year. 2 Z packs later and got the dreaded yeast infection. At the pharmacy I got the 3 day pack. OMG this is just wrong. Sleeping with an ice pack between my legs!!"

oh the pain January 21, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've taken monistat 3 before without a problem and no burning sensation. This is my first time taking monistat 7 and I couldn't bare the burning sensation!! I was on the verge of tears! I removed some of it out and it's been 30 minutes later and it doesn't hurt as bad. The box says I might be misdiagnosing myself. I'm so scared to finish the treatment! The burning is unbearable! Def buy the Monistat test first to see whether it's a bacterial infection or an actual yeast infection. Everyone is different. I'm going to buy the test tomorrow before I continue on with day 2"

Angelaaaaaa January 21, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Omg!!! So I went and bought the 3 day and as soon as I inserted it started this intense itching and burning I can't even describe the feeling I had. I have never felt this type of uncomfortableness in my life..I didn't even want to lay down, I honestly thought I was having a bad reaction to the cream. It was so awful.Thankfully an hour later it finally went away. I'm only on my first night.."

Mrs.Cs January 20, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I'm using Canesten which uses Clotrimazole instead of Miconazole and having the same reaction listed below. Woke up in the middle of the night with terrible burning. This can't be good."

PYNs (taken for less than 1 month) January 20, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I am currently dying in bed. Decided to self diagnose myself this time having only one yeast infection before. I still had some prescription ketoconozol left from a few years ago, but I felt that I needed a better and faster recovery. I got the 3 day treatment. On my second night, writhing in intense pain and itching. This is so torturous. The medicine seriously needs to work.. Totally not looking forward to one more night of this "

Makeitstopnow (taken for less than 1 month) January 19, 2016

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "The pain sucks but this is why us women just need to take care of ourselves I understand some are prone to them but wouldn't you rather go through a couple days of pain than having to deal with a damn YI ? I've had a YI before and I was prescribed a cream from the doctor and she also gave me a pill .. This time I used the monistat 7 and they're both similar !!!!! Same pain same problems for a couple days but this product cures you just as much as a prescribed cream would ! My advice would be to grow a pair and suck it up and to just take care of yourself better ! If you can go through birth or cramps honestly you can go through this tiny bit of pain its honestly not that bad and it cures you !!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 17, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I'm currently wrapped up under my sheets wanting to cry , I can't take this anymore . Feeling mild burning but inside my vagina ITCHES!!! It's that bad !!"

RohHor January 15, 2016