User Reviews for Miconazole

Also known as: Absorbine Antifungal Foot Powder, Aloe Vesta, Aloe Vesta 2 in 1 Antifungal, Azolen, Baza Antifungal, Breezee Mist Antifungal, Critic-Aid Clear AF, Cruex Prescription Strength, DermaFungal, Dermagran AF, Desenex Antifungal Atheletes Foot Spray Liquid, Desenex Antifungal Foot Cream, Desenex Antifungal Liquid Spray, Desenex Jock Itch, Desenex Prescription Strength, ...show all 53 brand names

Learn more about Miconazole.

Tinea Corporis 1 reviews 114 medications

Tinea Versicolor 0 reviews 98 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Miconazole reviews 17 reviews 5.6

Reviews for Miconazole

Review by Candycan23:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: I have been using the miconazole 7. This was my first yeast infection I ever had. I didn't know I had one till I went to the doctor for my exam. I felt a difference after my first application. I use panty liners because once inserted into your vagina it will have a discharge. Other than that, no burning, no itching. It worked wonders!

July 18, 2014 1:37 AM

Review by Billie Girl:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: The key with these OTC's meds is you have to know your body, you have to know yeast and you have to take action quickly. In the past these OTC's had irritated me also, this time around I was more aware. The choice was $20 co-pay, $17 for Monistat or $6.50 for the Rexall brand. $6.50 it was. I found somewhere else where someone froze the suppositories, so that is what I did with the other two. My symptoms were mild and the relief came on day two of treatment.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 21, 2014 2:58 PM

Review by LizzyBlitz:

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: Pain Free. Effective. Cream causes itching temporarily.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 18, 2014 1:52 PM

Review by Xuxu:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: The burn is so intense that I will not be completing the dose. Will switch to oral Diflucan.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 1, 2014 1:44 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: Burned like crazy within 5 mins of using the vaginal cream insert. The most pain I have ever experienced. Brought me to tears as I wanted to scream in pain. I will not be continuing with days 2 and 3. I will use a different product. They should out on the outside of the box in bold letters that it may cause severe burning and itching, not "mild". They couldn't pay me to go through that again.

October 27, 2013 2:26 AM

Review by Marcus/Aus (taken for less than 1 month):

For Tinea Cruris: Hello, I found the cream very effective for a tinea condition but from the 1st or second day I felt very dizzy like I had Vertigo. Also very dry mouth and thirsty while sleeping. Has taken me 8 days to realize it (may) be the cream.

August 2, 2013 11:41 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: Terrible burning and swelling occurred. The pain was worse then the infection itself.

June 11, 2013 11:30 PM

Review by YR:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: I used this product every time I get a yeast infection and it works very well for me. I've never had burning from it but I would prefer the pill better because the creams does run down if you don't sleep right after you use it.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 17, 2013 11:01 PM

Review by sweet smiles:

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: Works great.

July 27, 2012 4:34 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Micon 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: I used miconazole 7 to treat a vaginal yeast infection. The medication treated the symptoms great, by day 2 the burning and itching had almost ceased so I continued treatment. On the fourth day I started bleeding heavy enough to wear a pad.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 24, 2012 10:03 AM

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: I used Monistat 3 a few months ago and it worked fine. I had a minor yeast infection, which come back so thought I'd just go for the Monistat 1 (not knowing it was 6 times stronger). I had awful painful, burning sensation within an hour. Feel 100 times worse!

November 12, 2011 12:27 PM

Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Powder (miconazole) for : Product works but the dispenser is terrible. CLOGS up every time I try to use it.

July 16, 2010 8:52 AM

Zeasorb-AF Drying Gel (miconazole) for Tinea Pedis: Very good at drying the area between the toes. Creams kept the area moist and powders were hard to apply to the infected area without making a big mess.

January 4, 2010 11:56 AM

Review by webergirl426:

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: It does not work for treating recurrent yeast infections and there is burning and itching after insertion. If you do not get them often it is okay.

December 24, 2009 11:49 AM

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: Though it did do it's job, had a lot of burning and irritation. Hopefully this doesn't happen to everyone. Good luck trying to sleep or do anything for that matter!

October 8, 2009 11:25 PM

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: I've looked online for lots of reviews for Monistat. I've used it in the past and every time I have horrible burning and irritation right after applying. It was worse than the yeast infection itself. Took hours for me to just be able to sleep.

September 21, 2009 2:56 PM

Zeasorb-AF (miconazole) for Tinea Corporis: This is an easy to apply cream that turns into a dry powder and stays right where you put it! It is an excellent drying antifungal treatment.

September 2, 2009 9:39 PM

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: This is my first time using Monistat 3 and it works GREAT and FAST. The first night I used it, I was experiencing itching and overall irritation and the next morning I had very, very minor irritation and no itching, as if the infection cleared overnight. I would definitely use this again! It works wonders.

July 25, 2009 1:32 PM