User Reviews for Miconazole

Also known as: Absorbine Antifungal Foot Powder, Aloe Vesta, Aloe Vesta 2 in 1 Antifungal, Azolen, Baza Antifungal, Breezee Mist Antifungal, Critic-Aid Clear AF, Cruex Prescription Strength, DermaFungal, Dermagran AF, Desenex AF, Desenex Antifungal Atheletes Foot Spray Liquid, Desenex Antifungal Foot Cream, Desenex Antifungal Liquid Spray, Desenex Jock Itch, ...show all 58 brand names

Learn more about Miconazole.

Tinea Corporis 1 reviews 116 medications

Tinea Pedis 1 reviews 125 medications

Tinea Cruris 1 reviews 112 medications

Vaginal Yeast Infection 527 reviews 59 medications

3.8
Summary of Miconazole reviews 530 reviews 6.2

Reviews for Miconazole

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "LADIES, PLEASE DO NOT USE this treatment! Looking through the reviews, some women have found this medication effective, but the number who've taken the trouble to write how horrific their experience has been must surely set some red flags waving! I live in the UK and ordered this medication from the U.S. (It's unavailable over the counter here - I wonder why!!) I'd heard about it so thought I'd give it a try as I'd started my 4th Y.I. this year. I wondered if I might have become resistant to my usual single fluconazole tablet and/or Canesten cream. The burning was indescribable, the itching intense. Pure hell. NEVER AGAIN. I'd rather pull out my toe nails & teeth without anaesthesia than suffer this again. Took 2 out of 7 days, and no more!"

Girl on fire (taken for less than 1 month) May 29, 2016

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I'm another one wishing I had read up of this product before using it. As many on here, I too felt better BEFORE using this product. The burning is unbelievable!!! After using the bathroom and releasing the stupid cream, I once again am feeling like I'm being tortured for my life long sins... for those of who it did work for good on you but 90% of us felt like @#!&^×^÷ ...just stay AWAY from this product!"

Makeitstop!!!!!!! May 25, 2016

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I bought the med yesterday and applied it at bedtime. The burning and itching is bad, I mean it felt like posion ivy in your vagina. I took it around 9:30-10 pm and by 11 it was really uncomfortable but if you can stick it out its not so bad. I passed out and woke back up around 3 am and I had no more pain. This is the first dose my vag does feel better. No itching but still very sore. So I think I'm going to finish the cream."

Jenny1080 May 25, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,Don't take this medicine. Started it on Sat and now it's Wed, I'm still soaking in hot baths 3 to 4 times a day.. The itch, burning and swelling was sooooo bad, My vag was twice it's size. I'm still discharging this stuff and it's 5:43 a.m. Horrible this should be taking off the market or off the shelf until the formula is recalculated"

Leelee1 May 25, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Oh my God! When it finally started oozing out, the burning pain was unbeatable. I felt like I was going through a chemical burn in my vagina."

Teebs May 25, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I don't know why but I get a yeast infection twice or more a year. However I use DAKTRIN cream evertime, yes it burns like hell and it's 4am and I'm still up!! But I think it's worth it. I usually feel a relief after the first day, the first day is always the worse but honestly because I do see my self feeling better after I don't mind go through this pain in the begging. You might laugh at this but I look at it as if it's burning because it's killing all that damn bacteria!"

SuraAl May 25, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Didn't apply specified amount because I wanted to test it using a SMALL amount. Thank god I did a test run because 10 seconds after inserting the cream insane burning, itch sensation came along. I know burning and itching could be a possible side effect but didn't know it would be so debilitating. Felt almost as bad as getting burned by a hot iron. I immediately ran to the kitchen and got a piece of ice. I put the ice at the opening to calm the sensation down. The ice made me a little numb. After washing myself down there in the bathroom with nothing but water, I actually felt OKAY. I suggest if you want to use it, then choose the Monistat on the 7 day regimen, it's less potent than the 1 day & 3 day regimens. Staying away from that stuff."

Kaybug674995 May 24, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Never in my life have I felt such burning in or on my body then when I used Monistat 1 the other day! It was a horrible experience. I thought I would get on top of what felt like a yeast infection so I used the kind you can use day or night. I had to leave work and run to my GYNOCOLOGIST for relief from the burning! I don't understand why it's even on the market! Women beware!!!"

Annie1959 May 24, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Worst night of my life. Used this product to hopefully relieve myself of the YI symptoms by morning so I could go to school. Used it around 12 and it's now 4am and I have not slept at all!!! The burning and itching is terrible and making me extremely swollen!! Soooo uncomfortable ):my poor vag. Ladies, avoid this stuff or else you'll suffer a sleepless night of pain and suffering ): wouldn't even recommend to my worst enemy. Nobody deserves to feel like cutting their vulva off"

Poor vag (taken for less than 1 month) May 23, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I think you guys complaining that it burned are being a bunch of babies. If it worked for you, then who cares if it was painful! Yeah, it itched and burned a lot. But it's doing its job. It got rid of my yeast infection!"

Cara1994 May 23, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "If you're here reading this review I hope it's not to late. DO NOT TAKE THIS. DO NOT BUY THIS. Unless you want to feel like your vagina was tortured, raw and burning like hell itself, TAKE MY ADVICE. Three hours and counting of sheer pain and regret."

Ughhhhh (taken for less than 1 month) May 21, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Oh my gawd - I should have just shoved a burning candle up inside me and saved myself $18!! Who made this horrible stuff. The burning is unbearable!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 19, 2016

Monistat 3-Day Ovule Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I'd rather suffer from the yeast infection than to EVER use Monistat 3 ever again. I was fine until the medication started moving down the vaginal canal towards my opening. (Woman have very few nerves in the back of our vagina's towards the cervix and have more towards our openings.) The pain, burning, itching went from a 2 to a 40 within minutes. I have no idea if it actually works because I won't use the doses for Day's 2 & 3. Just called my doctor for the Diflucan pill."

Hanapana (taken for less than 1 month) May 19, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Reading these reviews after being on the 3 day treatment for 2 days tonight was my last day. Same with what all other reviews said I have never in my life experienced this type of burning or itching... I'm red swollen and irritated the burn is the worst used it at work, the topical cream and felt like passing out... Terrible! I have used this before and never experienced this intense of a side effect.i feel worse than I did 2 Days ago. Hopefully tomorrow I'm better this is pure hell!!!"

Anonymous May 19, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "My crotch is burning with the fire of a thousand suns. Like it was mild itching before I bought the one day treatment. My doctor told me to get the over the counter treatment. I put the cream on the outside of my vagina. It stop the itch but then it began to burn and I mean burn like hell!"

Kathryn2016 May 17, 2016

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Get a poker lay it in hot coals and insert!! it will feel about the same as this product!! No relief& it felt better before the torture!!"

Firecrotch May 17, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Omg!!! This burns like hell! Jumped in the bathtub for relief. This is my 2nd dose. I thought to do a second treatment just incase. The first one I had mild discomfort but the sencond one feels like sharp buring pains in my crotch!!! After the bath things calmed down a little. Did this before bed. I'm worried I will be up all night! Out of the tub and the pain started up again! Ughhhh never again!"

RAR16 (taken for less than 1 month) May 16, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "For some freaking reason I end up with a yeast infection every year. I drink plenty of water and cranberry juice,wear loose clothing, avoid dousche and heavy fragrance hygiene products. Still I get one so I know I have to use Monistat 7. It works but.....let me just say I have no enemies. I should make one just so I can not wish this itching and burning on them. I hate the initial side effects. I'm laying in the bed and I can not get comfortable. Can not lay on my side, back, stomach oooooh oh sweet baby Jesus help me."

Burn_baby_burn (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 15, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "WORST PAIN AND ITCHINESS EVER!!!!! I got out of bed thinking I'll just insert this so this YI I feel coming on will go away... I have had YI before and IDK WHY I DIDNT GO WITH MY OLD PRODUCTS! Im afraid I'll be up all night.. Im close to tears right now. SO UNCOMFORTABLE!!!! Don't use this! Praying this goes away so I can sleep... Wish I would've read these reviews before hand :("

Talltay May 13, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "MAN THIS Stuff HURTS SO BAD! DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY THIS! I got the 3 day pack and I am currently experiencing one of the worst pains ever in my life. The burn and itches uncontrollable I was to jump in a hot pool and rinse it out OMGGG IT BURNSS I've been jumping around my room I can't take this again."

lessly May 13, 2016

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I have used Monistat 7 before but when I used it this time .... wow what did they put in it? It was terrible. All of a sudden there was burning so bad I could hardly stand it. Then when some came out later when I went the bathroom it started all over again. It feels worse then when I started it!! Something is wrong with how its being made. This is not normal in my opinion."

Zb (taken for less than 1 month) May 12, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I wish I read this first... It burned real bad for like 10 min. Then once it went away everything was fine no itching no burning but GOD that initial burn... So not worth it"

Jess89 May 10, 2016

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I am using the 3 day Combo pack of the suppositories and cream. I was able to go about a week not knowing what was going on. I finally went to the doctor who said to try the 7. I'd like to say that the area was raw, but not from itching/ irritating it myself. I believe many are having issues with burning because of that. I took a shower, laid on my bed inserted the suppository, put on "granny panties" and a light pantyliner and laid there and waited for the pain to start. NEVER happened. Around 30 minutes later I rolled over and went to bed. DID NOT put on the cream though just to not experience double burning. When i woke up in the morning I felt better down there and only had small amount of leakage.Try the suppositories instead of cream"

Ruskiekukla May 10, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I haven't had a YI in years but a recent round of antibiotics got me baking some bread so I went and got the 1 dose capsule combo pack. I took a shower, inserted the capsule and then applied the itch cream. I'd say about 15 mins later the itch started and I do mean itch, the worst itch I have ever had. I kept telling myself to deal with it because it would get better. Wrong. About 30 mins in the itch had tripled and the burning started. I got back in the shower and washed off thinking that might help but it didn't. After an hour I couldn't take it anymore so I emptied a douche bottle and flushed it out with water. Finally it's getting better. Next time I'll just douche with battery acid and save myself 20 bucks."

The7yearitch (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "FIRE IS THE ONLY WORD I CAN GIVE FOR THIS PRODUCT. I can not stop squirming around. I bought the 3 day pack and I'm on day one now, and I don't know if I will be able to handle another minute of this pain. I have never felt such a horrible feeling in my vagina ever before. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT! Just got to your doc."

My vag hurts (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2016