User Reviews for Miconazole

Also known as: Absorbine Antifungal Foot Powder, Aloe Vesta, Aloe Vesta 2 in 1 Antifungal, Azolen, Baza Antifungal, Breezee Mist Antifungal, Critic-Aid Clear AF, Cruex Prescription Strength, DermaFungal, Dermagran AF, Desenex AF, Desenex Antifungal Atheletes Foot Spray Liquid, Desenex Antifungal Foot Cream, Desenex Antifungal Liquid Spray, Desenex Jock Itch, ...show all 56 brand names

Learn more about Miconazole.

Tinea Corporis 1 reviews 115 medications

Tinea Versicolor 0 reviews 98 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Miconazole reviews 35 reviews 6.2

Reviews for Miconazole

Review by abititchy (taken for less than 1 month):

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: Usually 7 day without issues. Well tried the 3 day and boy the itching and irritation is super intense for a while on day 1. Mercy! I'll be going back to the 7 day in the future lol.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 4, 2015 11:27 PM

Review by Niya B. (taken for less than 1 month):

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: It may causes terrible itching and pain due to the fact its a way stronger dose hints it being used onced instead of 7 times, but waiting it out you'll see it clears up the yeast and as it works its less intense.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 2, 2015 12:53 AM

Review by Hazel543 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: I have used this medication on several different occasions. Sometimes it burns uncontrollably bad and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it works well and clears everything up and sometimes it doesn't. With my experience and talking to doctors it's usually always better to use the longer treatments.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 25, 2015 8:52 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: Caused terrible itching and pain.

March 17, 2015 6:32 AM

Review by The worst ever:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: If you're having major burning or itching after using Monistat, apply a dime size amount of plain Greek yogurt to the inside of your vagina where the discomfort is and almost immediately the pain will go away and you'll be able to go or fall back asleep. You may need to apply a little more depending on how bad the discomfort is. Trust me. It works.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 8, 2015 12:54 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: The first night , I didn't feel any difference. The second night, it was almost gone and the burning and itching had almost stopped. The third night all the pain came back and even more intense. I don't know what happened!!! Help!!!

February 18, 2015 8:42 AM

Review by shanti8199 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: I'm pregnant and the doctor advised me to take this. First night itching and burning. After reading the comments I'm hoping day 2 will be better.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 10, 2015 9:59 PM

Review by 321Jes123:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: I've had to use miconazole treatments a few times to treat yeast flare ups. Usually I choose the 3 day or the 7 day. The one warning I will give, is do not wait to use this product. Start to use it at the first signs of yeast infection because that will work best. I've made the mistake of starting it after 4-5 days of having irritation, because I was trying to heal it naturally. Do not wait that long ladies, because once you are that irritated down there it will definately cause an intense burn. Usually only after first insertion, because once medicine activates, the remainder of the days are fine. Just wanted to clarify for mixed reviews!

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 3, 2015 7:54 AM

Review by No more yeast (taken for less than 1 month):

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: First insert of Monistat 3 was horrible. The burn was worse than the infection, but I continued use. By day 2 burning and itching was gone.

February 3, 2015 5:36 AM

Review by Pissed Off!:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: Monistat 7 did nothing but made me itch and burn more. I was told to let it work but it was so painful it bought me to tears. Hurts worse than the infection.

January 31, 2015 9:51 PM

Review by Yayi (taken for less than 1 month):

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: Best experience .. I had horrible itching and burning .. Once I used the first dose and the anti itching cream I started feeling relieve within 15 mins ... Today is my second day and it's as if it's gone! Definitely will buy this product again

January 13, 2015 11:03 AM

Review by Cammy305:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: Before use, I was in very bad itching and irritation pain! I needed something to help me ease the pain I was going through, so I choose miconazole 7. The first night of insertion, I felt a difference within minutes. Hopefully tomorrow I have no problems throughout the day & I get a good night sleep tonight.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 17, 2014 9:58 PM

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: After using it the night before, major difference the following morning.

December 10, 2014 10:19 PM

Review by AwesomeChelsey:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: I'm 19 years old. I've had 3 Yeast Infections. First 2 yeast infections was very easy to get rid of. Eat yogurt and wore the correct panties. This one was stubborn! Had it for MONTHS and Could not get rid of it. This yeast infection was getting horrible. I had the itching, bad discharge, everything! I try to do it the natural way first with everything and then I resort to medicine. I went ahead and went to my local Krogers and bought Miconazole 7 (7 day treatment). On day 4 my yeast infection was totally gone! It works great and fast! So happy. It does burn a tad bit, and not for long. 1-10 with the burning is maybe a 2. And it was cheap! Around $5-7 dollars. Very easy to use also. Will definitely use in the future.

December 10, 2014 4:13 AM

Review by very relieved:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: I took Monistat 3 last night, the first vaginal suppository and I did not experience any painful burning or irritation. And this morning I feel a better already.

November 11, 2014 9:24 AM

Review by K1234666:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: I love this product! I felt a difference within 20 mins and day2 I felt almost normal. This worked so well I highly recommend it!

November 2, 2014 9:23 PM

Review by Mommyhajc (taken for less than 1 month):

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: I'm 30 years old and had my first yeast infection in my life wasn't sure what to use so I bought the Miconazole 1200 mg about 15 minutes after insertion I had a terrible itching burning so awful I couldn't sit still I thought I was having a reaction to it until I read everyone's comments.

96 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 25, 2014 2:17 PM

Review by titi678:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: After looking at reviews I was a bit scared to try Monistat. I tried it anyways and got the prefilled 3 day applicator. Its been 20 minutes since I've used the first dose and I am having no problems whatsoever. No burning, no itching nothing. So far I have no complaints. Now I just have to finish my doses and find out if it actually got rid of my yeast infection.

July 28, 2014 9:55 PM

Review by Candycan23:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: I have been using the miconazole 7. This was my first yeast infection I ever had. I didn't know I had one till I went to the doctor for my exam. I felt a difference after my first application. I use panty liners because once inserted into your vagina it will have a discharge. Other than that, no burning, no itching. It worked wonders!

July 18, 2014 1:37 AM

Review by Billie Girl:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: The key with these OTC's meds is you have to know your body, you have to know yeast and you have to take action quickly. In the past these OTC's had irritated me also, this time around I was more aware. The choice was $20 co-pay, $17 for Monistat or $6.50 for the Rexall brand. $6.50 it was. I found somewhere else where someone froze the suppositories, so that is what I did with the other two. My symptoms were mild and the relief came on day two of treatment.

April 21, 2014 2:58 PM

Review by LizzyBlitz:

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: Pain Free. Effective. Cream causes itching temporarily.

March 18, 2014 1:52 PM

Review by Xuxu:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: The burn is so intense that I will not be completing the dose. Will switch to oral Diflucan.

March 1, 2014 1:44 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: Burned like crazy within 5 mins of using the vaginal cream insert. The most pain I have ever experienced. Brought me to tears as I wanted to scream in pain. I will not be continuing with days 2 and 3. I will use a different product. They should out on the outside of the box in bold letters that it may cause severe burning and itching, not "mild". They couldn't pay me to go through that again.

115 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 27, 2013 2:26 AM

Review by Marcus/Aus (taken for less than 1 month):

For Tinea Cruris: Hello, I found the cream very effective for a tinea condition but from the 1st or second day I felt very dizzy like I had Vertigo. Also very dry mouth and thirsty while sleeping. Has taken me 8 days to realize it (may) be the cream.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 2, 2013 11:41 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: Terrible burning and swelling occurred. The pain was worse then the infection itself.

101 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 11, 2013 11:30 PM