User Reviews for Miconazole

Also known as: Absorbine Antifungal Foot Powder, Aloe Vesta, Aloe Vesta 2 in 1 Antifungal, Azolen, Baza Antifungal, Breezee Mist Antifungal, Critic-Aid Clear AF, Cruex Prescription Strength, DermaFungal, Dermagran AF, Desenex AF, Desenex Antifungal Atheletes Foot Spray Liquid, Desenex Antifungal Foot Cream, Desenex Antifungal Liquid Spray, Desenex Jock Itch, ...show all 58 brand names

Learn more about Miconazole.

Tinea Corporis 1 reviews 116 medications

Tinea Pedis 1 reviews 125 medications

Tinea Cruris 1 reviews 112 medications

Vaginal Yeast Infection 489 reviews 60 medications

3.9
Summary of Miconazole reviews 492 reviews 6.2

Reviews for Miconazole

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Well. I am reading the reviews and funny I am reading after I inserted and put cream. I am laying here shocked because I always use this if I can't get to the doctor and get diflucan I use one day insert Monistat or this time equate neither have ever burn me except one time when I was pregnant but here's what's wrong at that time I burn and itch so bad because of pregnancy hormones prob that I couldn't wait to use cream I didn't shower just ripped package open and used it , burn like hell!!! Every other time I have used it with no burn no prob I've showered first. Took a long hot shower and washed away the itch and burn then right out I out cream and inserted oval. Maybe that's the problem. I don't know but it works for me I always clear up"

LQueenNC (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 29, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used it for two days. It burns like hell!!! I thought the first day was due to the YI but day two proved it was this cream. Doesn't take long to feel the burning sensation. Needs to be banned off the market for good! Do not buy this!!!!! 4/28/16"

Chynadoll1970 April 28, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've had 3 or 4 yeast infections in my life. Twice I took an off brand suppository, once a three day oral prescription, and once a one pill one day prescription. Today I realized that my vag wasn't just mildly itchy; I had a repulsive yeast infection yet again. The closest store next to my place of work was a Market Of Choice (basically a huge mostly natural grocer) and all they had to offer was one box of Monistat 3! I wish someone would have slapped it out of my hand. I got home, took a Epsom salt bath, shoved the thing up and went to bed. Maybe 2 hours later I woke up, urinated, returned to bed and that's when it hit me. A burning so badly that I immediately sat up and started scream crying. had to rush to the ER it was so horrific."

Wafflecat April 28, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is my first yeast Infection, my girl friends told me they used Monistat before and "it works wonders." My first day was extremely bad! I was burning which I wasn't even burning with the yeast infection itself. The itching and burning got worst after 45min so I ran to the bathroom and washed it off! Then I found this reviews and it made me feel better knowing there's nothing extra wrong with me. One thing I noticed the following day was that I wasn't itchy, I didn't even feel like I had a yeast infection. I decided to be strong and continue the 2nd day, so far it's been an hour and I'm happy to say I'm ok, no burning just a little itching but not bad at all! Thank God, hope I don't experience that pain again within the following days!"

Monistat 7 April 28, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Okay so I have had vaginal itching and later night, I noticed the discharge. I picked this stuff up not even an hour ago and I'm trying so hard not to rip my vagina off!!! I was already itchy so I applied the anti itch cream after I inserted the little round thing can't even think of a name! And the cream BURNED SO SO SO BAD, and made the itching so much worse!!! Ten minutes later and I'm feeling very very itchy inside. I hope that's just it working because I'm dying!!!"

AriAurea April 27, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This stuff should be fully illegal. I spent the whole night dealing with this nightmare, much like everyone else here. Unbearable itching and burning, called my mom sobbing. Couldn't fall asleep for hours until I numbed with an ice pack directly on my vag. ITS THAT BAD. RUN. Can't believe I did this to myself."

Firey crotch (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I just inserted this cream into my inner lady part and what I felt next was fire! My yeast infection didn't even feel like this. I had no burning sensation before, just an itch. I think this is my second Y.I.,and I say "ithink"because I supposedly had one before but I had to symptoms, but an overgrowth of yeast. My doctor then prescribed me a pill that I took that got rid of it quickly. Smh. I don't know why I didn't go back to her!?!?! I tried to clean it out of me with warm water, but it's still burning!!!! I'll never but this product again!!!! Grrrrr! A man had to have come up with this medicine. No woman would do this to get fellow women."

This Sucks! (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Burning like hell, never have I ever been through something like this.....I soaked in warm water then 10 mins later it's burning again"

Ttk April 26, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Omg what ever you do please don't use !!! I have had several YIs in my day , so the other day after some itching and discomfort I decided to grab the three day miconazole ..... WOW within seconds of inserting I ran out of the bathroom crying for my mom to help, I have never been in more pain in my life , I thought my skin was melting off , I literally dug out all the cream with my fingers and flushed my poor vag out with water ... I'm laying in bed 30 minutes later and I'm still in pain... I will be calling tomorrow to get my money back , it should be illegal to sell this vaginal acid."

Feeling the burn April 24, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I read these reviews and am literally dying of laughter, which appears to be a much better option then taking the medicine itself. I used the monostat 1 day oval insert. It felt better and did not burn immediately upon use. However, the itching this caused was unbearable. I really did want to claw my vagina off. I thought the itching was just the YI; as I have used this product in the past and it has never done this. I suppose I used the external cream sparingly in the past and this time I used it to take care of the itching...which I honestly feel like it irritated my vagina and urethra even more. To the point where I couldn't even bare to have anything touch my urethra. I now have Neosporin on it in an attempt to help the irritation."

Cryingggggg April 23, 2016

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I have had a YI for about a week, my friend recommended I should try Monistat.. I went to rite aid today & bought it for $18!! I just used it about 40 mins ago & as soon as it was done it started burning worse than it was before, I am in so much pain now. I wish I would have read these reviews before I used this product. :("

Anonymous April 22, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Im in so much pain and discomfort this is awful!!! Never again. Never. Again."

A sad itchy Vagina April 22, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Day 1 was horrible the burning got worse the itching was worse. It burns more now than ever. I am constantly itchy and it hurts to pee now. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone"

Shadow010515 April 21, 2016

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I wish I read the earlier reviews to prepare myself. Oh my goodness this itches quite a bit, is that seriously wrong? Cause I know hydrogen peroxide itches and burns when it's cleaning a cut maybe that's the same thing.... I havent tried the itch cream that comes with it but that's for external use and the itching is internal with warnings on the box not to scratch. Gonna be a rough night."

Ehwhydoievenbother April 21, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Just like everyone else I have a yeast infection. I've had them a few times unfortunately... I've always bought the cheap 3 day cream, never the more expensive miconazole 7... I've never had an issue before... The other creams ALWAYS brought relief... This crap sucks!!! Makes the annoying YI much more painful! The burning is driving me crazy... About to wash it out and buy a generic brand."

HatethiscrAp April 20, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Had to take antibiotics back to back. First one gave me a YI, doctor prescribed a suppository cream that was miraculous. With the second dose of antibiotics - I opted for the over the counter monistat 7. Holy cow - used the suppository cream and anti-itch cream and was crying from the burning and itching. Second day, just the suppository - itching and mild burning. Day 3, still an itch that had kept me awake for hours. This is seriously worse than the YI. And whatever it is, the prescription had a calming effect on the itch. Monistat made it itch worse. How is this being sold? Please don't buy it."

Anonymous April 18, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "On day 2 of the 3 day treatment and I am unable to sleep because of the burning and itching.....I will be calling customer service to request 100% money back guarantee. ...bc this stuff sucks worse the not using meds..."

Anonymous April 17, 2016

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Micanozole also used in Monistat yes is one of the worse feeling creams for a yeast infection . I & several others have switched to a another cream called Clotrimazole instead. It is literally the opposite. It has NO BURNING or tingling. I don't know how people stand Miconazole or Monistat. It like putting yourself thru all that pain. NOW PLEASE UNDERSTAND, this medicine may take 2 doses where monistat may take 1 use. This means If you use monistat 3 , then you would need to buy two of the Clotrimazole 3 to do the job typically. If you buy the 1 day then you would need to buy two 1 day boxes of this.. Its milder so it takes a little longer , BUT... THERE IS NO PAIN! So I say give me pain free results. I'll take more days."

OTC alternative April 17, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I thought the itchiness was bad but when I put this product in my vajayjay it burned immediately. I already have big eyes but this product made them bigger. I itched and burned nearly all night..woke up not feeling much until I decided to go to the mall..while walking in the mall I could feel the cream oozing out then another intense burning sensation. My walk turned from being sexy to looking crippled. My God!!! Chlamydia is better than this!!!! On day 2 now so hoping I don't have intense burn later. Need a shot of bourbon to prepare. I hope this works."

cammie b April 16, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was diagnosed at the E.R. with UTI they wrote me a prescription for it. After taking the antibiotics there came the YI!! Talk about double wammy! I took a diflucan tablet for the YI, but it only worked for an hour so decided to insert one of those 3 day YI treatment cream applicator and the itch became so agonizing earlier that I went to the E.R. begging for relief!! They gave me another diflucan tablet and it soothed me for a few hours.. now I'm laying in bed with no underwear with a wet washcloth trying not to scratch all my genital skin off and scared to even go for a wee!! I took two benadryls hopefully there is relief in the morning. . No sweets tonight Sugar makes the YI WORST!!"

Charlie Crutch April 16, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This stuff just makes the burn and itch a million times worse. Definitely not worth it. Would much rather deal with the yeast infection than endure this suffering right now. I can't believe this stuff is still on the market. It sucks."

Burning Jay April 15, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "O...M...G... Called my gynnie & she says, "try the monistat & come in Monday". I bought the monistat 1 day ovule, & 2hrs later i'm lying in bed squeezing my legs & vag walls together trying to alleviate the itch! What started out as a mild itch intensified times 10. I wouldn't wish this pain & agony on my WORST ENEMY! Meanwhile my boyfriend is snoring & sleeping in pure bliss. Being a woman really blows sometimes."

Itchy & Scratchy Show (taken for less than 1 month) April 15, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is the worst ever. I tried the 1 day use. And I did it during the day. Bad bad bad WORST!! idea. I went out to hang out with a guy I like and it was so embarrassing that I had to run into the bathroom and stay there for an hour because my vagina was in so much in pain and fire and so itchy. It was so unbearable. Do not buy this stuff. I have tried the 3-day one before and it does the same stuff but not as bad but it does clear up the infection at least it did for me. But this is the worst I have ever felt it. And this is the most embarrassing experience ever."

GittyGirl101 April 15, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I bought the Monistat 7 because I suspected I have a yeast infection and just took the first dose last night, with the applicator and the cream. I went straight to bed but woke up at 4 am with the worst burning/itching sensation. It definitely feels worse than before. I was kind of scared at what was wrong, and my husband snoring right next to me made me feel even more frustrated/anxious. But thank you ladies, I'm so glad I found all these reviews, they actually got laughs out of me despite the crappy situation...! I'm clinging onto the hope that Day 2 will be slightly better. Considering going to the OBGYN today anyway to avoid another night like this..."

Ring of Fire April 14, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is ridiculous. I did not want to use this in the first place but did not want to go to the doctors for the yeast infection so i finally decided to use it. This is the first time ever using something like this and I thought it would have made it feel better, but right after I used it tonight, I started to itch A LOT. It has now been about 30-40 min since I used it and now it is burning a lot. This is seriously horrible and I really wish I would have seen this website before using it."

dyingg April 14, 2016