Lamisil AT Gel
Generic Name: terbinafine
Dosage Form: gel
- cures most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) between the toes.
Effectiveness on the bottom or sides of foot is unknown.
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany these conditions
Keep Out of Reach of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- for athlete’s footbetween the toes: apply once a day at bedtime for 1 week or as directed by a doctor. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily
1 week between the toes
- for jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor.
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible
- store at or below 30°C (86°F)
benzyl alcohol, butylated hydroxytoluene, carbomer 974 P, ethanol, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 20, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monolaurate
Questions? call 1-800-452-0051
Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0622
|LAMISIL AT ANTIFUNGAL
|Labeler - Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. (879821635)|
More about Lamisil AT (terbinafine topical)
- Lamisil AT (FDA)
- Lamisil AT Continuous Spray (FDA)
- Lamisil AT Cream (FDA)
- Lamisil AT Jock Itch (FDA)
- Lamisil AT Spray (FDA)
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Other brands: Athletes Foot Cream