User Reviews for Monistat

Learn more about Monistat.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 6 reviews 58 medications

4.1
Summary of Monistat reviews 6 reviews 4.1

Reviews for Monistat

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm 19 and I have no idea what is going on with my body just last week I has strep and now this. The antibiotics I was put on made my "flower" burn and itch. I thought I could handle it if I gently wiped and washed but it didn't go away. I bought vagisil creme to help the irration, it helped some but yet burn. I was then sure it was something more. I bought the monistat 7 today and I used the first application and boy do I regret it! At first it felt fine and like 5 seconds later I had a horrible itchy sensation, and it began to burn. I felt myself cringe and legs together and it was unbearable! I jumped in the shower and washed it out and all off of my area. I'm now laying in bed with and ice pack on it. Good lord!"

Jas1204729 July 28, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I'm 15. The first time I got one was during the winter of 2014. I used monistat 7, and after a really really long week. It got better from what I remember. It burns and itches so bad once the cream is inserted, which makes it IMPOSSIBLE to sleep.:( I didn't get it to make me itch and burn more! This month in May, I got another from taking antibiotics, fighting another infection. I had an extra box left over and the redness and itch relief cream to add to the redness and itchiness through out the day. It's horrible at first, but give it time."

Debbie Gee May 27, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "It does not work for treating recurrent yeast infections and there is burning and itching after insertion. If you do not get them often it is okay."

webergirl426 December 24, 2009

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Though it did do it's job, had a lot of burning and irritation. Hopefully this doesn't happen to everyone. Good luck trying to sleep or do anything for that matter! "

Anonymous October 8, 2009

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I've looked online for lots of reviews for Monistat. I've used it in the past and every time I have horrible burning and irritation right after applying. It was worse than the yeast infection itself. Took hours for me to just be able to sleep."

Anonymous September 21, 2009

86 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my first time using Monistat 3 and it works GREAT and FAST. The first night I used it, I was experiencing itching and overall irritation and the next morning I had very, very minor irritation and no itching, as if the infection cleared overnight. I would definitely use this again! It works wonders."

Anonymous July 25, 2009