User Reviews for Monistat

Learn more about Monistat.

Monistat Review Summary

4.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 46 medications used in the treatment of Vaginal Yeast Infection.

Reviews for Monistat to treat Vaginal Yeast Infection

"I'm 15. The first time I got one was during the winter of 2014. I used monistat 7, and after a really really long week. It got better from what I remember. It burns and itches so bad once the cream is inserted, which makes it IMPOSSIBLE to sleep.:( I didn't get it to make me itch and burn more! This month in May, I got another from taking antibiotics, fighting another infection. I had an extra box left over and the redness and itch relief cream to add to the redness and itchiness through out the day. It's horrible at first, but give it time."

Debbie Gee May 27, 2015

"It does not work for treating recurrent yeast infections and there is burning and itching after insertion. If you do not get them often it is okay."

webergirl426 December 24, 2009

"Though it did do it's job, had a lot of burning and irritation. Hopefully this doesn't happen to everyone. Good luck trying to sleep or do anything for that matter! "

Anonymous October 8, 2009

"I've looked online for lots of reviews for Monistat. I've used it in the past and every time I have horrible burning and irritation right after applying. It was worse than the yeast infection itself. Took hours for me to just be able to sleep."

Anonymous September 21, 2009

85 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"This is my first time using Monistat 3 and it works GREAT and FAST. The first night I used it, I was experiencing itching and overall irritation and the next morning I had very, very minor irritation and no itching, as if the infection cleared overnight. I would definitely use this again! It works wonders."

Anonymous July 25, 2009