Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Monistat

Learn more about Monistat.

Reviews for Monistat to treat Vaginal Yeast Infection

Review by webergirl426:

It does not work for treating recurrent yeast infections and there is burning and itching after insertion. If you do not get them often it is okay.

December 24, 2009 11:49 AM

Though it did do it's job, had a lot of burning and irritation. Hopefully this doesn't happen to everyone. Good luck trying to sleep or do anything for that matter!

October 8, 2009 11:25 PM

I've looked online for lots of reviews for Monistat. I've used it in the past and every time I have horrible burning and irritation right after applying. It was worse than the yeast infection itself. Took hours for me to just be able to sleep.

September 21, 2009 2:56 PM

This is my first time using Monistat 3 and it works GREAT and FAST. The first night I used it, I was experiencing itching and overall irritation and the next morning I had very, very minor irritation and no itching, as if the infection cleared overnight. I would definitely use this again! It works wonders.

July 25, 2009 1:32 PM