Monistat 1 Combination PackPronunciation
Generic Name: miconazole nitrate
Dosage Form: vaginal insert, external cream
Monistat 1 Day Night
|Miconazole nitrate 1200 mg (in vaginal insert)||Vaginal antifungal|
|Miconazole nitrate 2% (external cream)||Vaginal antifungal|
- treats vaginal yeast infections
- relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
When using this product
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- if you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product, read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- vaginal insert: with the applicator, place the vaginal insert into the vagina. Throw away applicator after use.
- external cream: squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- do not use if printed sealed pouch is torn, open or incompletely sealed
- do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or embossed design is not visible
- do not purchase if carton is open
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- this is a 1-dose treatment. Most women do not get complete relief of their symptoms in just 1 day. Most women get some improvement in 1 day and complete relief by 7 days.
- vaginal insert: gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, titanium dioxide, white petrolatum
- external cream: benzoic acid, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, potassium hydroxide, propylene glycol, purified water, stearyl alcohol
If you have any questions or comments, please call 1-877-666-4782
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Kit Carton
Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Insert (1200 mg) and Miconazole Nitrate Cream (2%)
STAYS IN PLACE
CURES MOST VAGINAL YEAST INFECTIONS AND
RELIEVES ASSOCIATED EXTERNAL ITCHING AND IRRITATION
1 OVULE® Insert with Applicator
Plus External Cream
Net Wt 1 OVULE® Insert
+ 0.32 oz (9g) Tube
|Monistat 1 Combination Pack
miconazole nitrate kit
|Labeler - McNeil, PPC, Inc. (801375143)|
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole Nitrate (AHFS Monograph)
- Miconazole (FDA)
- Sunmark Miconazole 7 (FDA)
- Topcare Miconazole 3 (FDA)
- Miconazole (Topical) (Wolters Kluwer)
- Other brands: Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack, Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack, Monistat 7, Monistat-Derm