User Reviews for Terconazole

Also known as: Terazol, Terazol 3, Terazol 7, Terazole 3, Zazole

Learn more about Terconazole.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 13 reviews 55 medications

8.2
Summary of Terconazole reviews 13 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Terconazole

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Terazol 7 (terconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: Works...the burning was crazy the first night and especially on the itchy areas but at least I knew it was working. By my third night the slight rash I had completely cleared up and I will finish the rest to make sure it doesn't come back. The last yeast infection I had was 7 years ago.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 10, 2014 7:24 PM

Review by Celi (taken for less than 1 month):

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: I had mild symptoms of a yeast infection. I used the 3-dose tercanozole. It's caused far more itching and burning than the yeast infection did.

July 30, 2014 1:15 AM

Review by Mari4:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: While using the 3 day dose I experienced headaches on the second night dose. Also On my first and second dose, every now and then I would get a itching sensation. Third was pretty OK. I'm on my forth dose now because I had some cream left over.. hopefully this last one does the job completely. Plus I've been eating yogurt... (First yeast infection).

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 20, 2014 1:34 AM

Review by reocurringyeast (taken for less than 1 month):

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: I've had 3 yeast infections in the past year (or so I thought) I tried fluconazole the first two times and it seemed to clear up the symptoms (although I had to take two tablet each time). I've only ever had one other yeast infection 3 years ago, so I found this very peculiar. Each most recent infection has been brought on by sexual activity, so I talked with my doctor who said it was probably the case that I've had one infection this whole time that never fully went away and prescribed me terconazole (3 day dose). I'm on my 3rd day and everything seems just peachy. After the first dose I noticed all itching went away and I have not experienced any side effects. Here's to hoping this takes care of it for good!

January 12, 2014 12:18 AM

Review by Linai:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: I'd been having the symptoms of what seemed to be an STD (foul smelling discharge - sometimes it would smell of fish and sometimes it would just smell, discolored discharged) so I go to the Gyn. and he automatically diagnoses it as a yeast infection which I was rejoiced that I was worried for nothing, I go home thinking that some Monistat will solve it - nope. I finally get around to buying the Terconazole not willing to waste money on anything else after trying everything, did the 3-day regime and I smell no more and discharge is normal!

April 17, 2013 12:49 AM

Review by Rissadeedavus (taken for less than 1 month):

Terazol (terconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: I found this treatment to be long and a bit scary as to how much you have to insert, however, after the first night it was like putting in a tampon but it leaked. I had no troubles with it except that it leaked which really was unpleasant. I slept with a towel underneath but I was pregnant so I was used to sleeping weird.

March 4, 2013 12:48 AM

Review by 5 cents worth (taken for less than 1 month):

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: I'm on a 3-day regimen. Though this product was very easy to use, and I felt no burning, itching, or pain whatsoever, and it does seem to be working, I did have a strange feeling in my lower abdomen. I have a flat stomach, and my stomach bloated up in that region and felt like I had fluid build up underneath, like there was a water balloon inside! I searched for side effects, both on the medicine instruction manual and on-line and have not found this to even be listed as a possible side effect reported. My thinking is that this medicine must foam up inside the vagina in order to cover every area inside needing treatment, but again there is no report of how it works once it is administered.

January 3, 2013 11:44 PM

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: Terconazole 0.8% made my itching go away while it was inserted, but it did not clear the infection. I had a little extra cream and so I have used it 4 nights in a row even though it is supposed to work after 3. I have to add that this is a tough infection I've had for at least 3 months, and I am pregnant which makes it even more difficult to heal. Obviously this won't be the case for everyone.

January 31, 2011 11:08 PM

Review by Chronic No More?:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: While I'm still in the middle of treatment--I'm using the 7 day dose, since my doctor thought a milder approach would be best; currently on day 5-I am pretty much in love with this medication. I have suffered from chronic yeast infections for years. I don't know why no one has tried this for me before. Granted, I have also just started taking acidophilus, but the effect was so immediate that I think it was the terconazole. For the first time in ages, I have NO ITCHING AND NO PAIN. It's amazing. Unless it all comes back later or I have some crazy side effects, I would DEFINITELY recommend this medicine. I haven't had any itching or burning from the cream so far.

September 19, 2010 2:14 PM

Review by webergirl426:

Terazol (terconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: This product worked well the first time I used it and got rid of the infection for quite a while. But it did not work on recurrent infections. There is no burning or itching after insertion.

December 24, 2009 11:52 AM

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: I've used this medication twice now in my lifetime, and while it does clear me up, each time it has inflamed and irritated me worse than the yeast infection itself. The irritation does go away after a few days of stopping the medication, but I don't know how worth it is to continue using the medication when it makes me hurt all day every day until it gradually goes away. Considering the fact that winter is right around the corner, it makes it hard to wear the recommended "loose fitting clothing", which further causes irritation when rough/thick fabrics rub in the general direction.

October 30, 2009 1:00 PM

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: This cream is wonderful. I used the 1 night dose cream and I swear it cleared me right up. I was worried with a 1 dose that it would be too strong and make me hurt worse, but that was not the case. Don't be afraid, give it a try.

July 29, 2009 8:12 AM

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: The product did it's job stopping the infection but the tip of it is rather sharp for such a sensitive area. While taking the medication I was already inflammed which caused the sharp edges to make it rather difficult to insert. I am unaware if there is another method to make it easier.

March 6, 2009 11:51 AM