User Reviews for Terconazole

Also known as: Terazol, Terazol 3, Terazol 7, Terazole 3, Zazole

Learn more about Terconazole.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 18 reviews 58 medications

7.4
Summary of Terconazole reviews 18 reviews 7.4

Reviews for Terconazole

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was told it was safe by my OBGYN even though I was only 7 wks pregnant. Went against my gut instinct, trusted them resulting in my miscarriage during the 3 day treatment. First treatment I administered was right before bed, and I started mild bleeding by the next morning (mind you I had no bleeding or complications before this). Didn't even have symptoms of a yeast infection so it was mild at best. Wish I never used it."

Oneoftheunfortunate (taken for less than 1 month) May 20, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Itching has gone down after the 3rd dose but have a burning sensation when I put the medication in. I also started having a headache and nausea - but could be from the oral antibiotics I was put on."

Bb13 (taken for less than 1 month) May 14, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is my night #1 of 3 with the vaginal suppositories. I will say that I am having FAR more discomfort now than I was before I inserted the medicine. I can only pray the next 2 doses are far less irritating, burning and itching than tonight. I would much rather try a different methods than this. There will be no sleeping through this misery."

less than impressed May 14, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I got the 3 day cream and at first I thought it was working but I'm still having discharge."

Not good experience 23 February 27, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I cannot take over the counter meds like Monistat, I have terrible reactions to it. So a few years ago when I had a yeast infection that seemed like it wouldn't go away I was prescribed terconozale. I used the 7 day and it cleared everything right up and I felt great. I'm on it again now I'm only on day 2 of 7 but it's already helping with the symptoms."

casandra4565 January 22, 2015

Terazol 7 (terconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Works...the burning was crazy the first night and especially on the itchy areas but at least I knew it was working. By my third night the slight rash I had completely cleared up and I will finish the rest to make sure it doesn't come back. The last yeast infection I had was 7 years ago."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 10, 2014

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had mild symptoms of a yeast infection. I used the 3-dose tercanozole. It's caused far more itching and burning than the yeast infection did."

Celi (taken for less than 1 month) July 30, 2014

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "While using the 3 day dose I experienced headaches on the second night dose. Also On my first and second dose, every now and then I would get a itching sensation. Third was pretty OK. I'm on my forth dose now because I had some cream left over.. hopefully this last one does the job completely. Plus I've been eating yogurt... (First yeast infection)."

Mari4 June 20, 2014

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've had 3 yeast infections in the past year (or so I thought) I tried fluconazole the first two times and it seemed to clear up the symptoms (although I had to take two tablet each time). I've only ever had one other yeast infection 3 years ago, so I found this very peculiar. Each most recent infection has been brought on by sexual activity, so I talked with my doctor who said it was probably the case that I've had one infection this whole time that never fully went away and prescribed me terconazole (3 day dose). I'm on my 3rd day and everything seems just peachy. After the first dose I noticed all itching went away and I have not experienced any side effects. Here's to hoping this takes care of it for good!"

reocurringyeast (taken for less than 1 month) January 12, 2014

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I'd been having the symptoms of what seemed to be an STD (foul smelling discharge - sometimes it would smell of fish and sometimes it would just smell, discolored discharged) so I go to the Gyn. and he automatically diagnoses it as a yeast infection which I was rejoiced that I was worried for nothing, I go home thinking that some Monistat will solve it - nope. I finally get around to buying the Terconazole not willing to waste money on anything else after trying everything, did the 3-day regime and I smell no more and discharge is normal!"

Linai April 17, 2013

Terazol (terconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I found this treatment to be long and a bit scary as to how much you have to insert, however, after the first night it was like putting in a tampon but it leaked. I had no troubles with it except that it leaked which really was unpleasant. I slept with a towel underneath but I was pregnant so I was used to sleeping weird."

Rissadeedavus (taken for less than 1 month) March 4, 2013

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I'm on a 3-day regimen. Though this product was very easy to use, and I felt no burning, itching, or pain whatsoever, and it does seem to be working, I did have a strange feeling in my lower abdomen. I have a flat stomach, and my stomach bloated up in that region and felt like I had fluid build up underneath, like there was a water balloon inside! I searched for side effects, both on the medicine instruction manual and on-line and have not found this to even be listed as a possible side effect reported. My thinking is that this medicine must foam up inside the vagina in order to cover every area inside needing treatment, but again there is no report of how it works once it is administered. "

5 cents worth (taken for less than 1 month) January 3, 2013

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Terconazole 0.8% made my itching go away while it was inserted, but it did not clear the infection. I had a little extra cream and so I have used it 4 nights in a row even though it is supposed to work after 3. I have to add that this is a tough infection I've had for at least 3 months, and I am pregnant which makes it even more difficult to heal. Obviously this won't be the case for everyone."

Anonymous January 31, 2011

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "While I'm still in the middle of treatment--I'm using the 7 day dose, since my doctor thought a milder approach would be best; currently on day 5-I am pretty much in love with this medication. I have suffered from chronic yeast infections for years. I don't know why no one has tried this for me before. Granted, I have also just started taking acidophilus, but the effect was so immediate that I think it was the terconazole. For the first time in ages, I have NO ITCHING AND NO PAIN. It's amazing. Unless it all comes back later or I have some crazy side effects, I would DEFINITELY recommend this medicine. I haven't had any itching or burning from the cream so far."

Chronic No More? September 19, 2010

Terazol (terconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This product worked well the first time I used it and got rid of the infection for quite a while. But it did not work on recurrent infections. There is no burning or itching after insertion."

webergirl426 December 24, 2009

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've used this medication twice now in my lifetime, and while it does clear me up, each time it has inflamed and irritated me worse than the yeast infection itself. The irritation does go away after a few days of stopping the medication, but I don't know how worth it is to continue using the medication when it makes me hurt all day every day until it gradually goes away. Considering the fact that winter is right around the corner, it makes it hard to wear the recommended "loose fitting clothing", which further causes irritation when rough/thick fabrics rub in the general direction."

Anonymous October 30, 2009

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This cream is wonderful. I used the 1 night dose cream and I swear it cleared me right up. I was worried with a 1 dose that it would be too strong and make me hurt worse, but that was not the case. Don't be afraid, give it a try."

Anonymous July 29, 2009

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "The product did it's job stopping the infection but the tip of it is rather sharp for such a sensitive area. While taking the medication I was already inflammed which caused the sharp edges to make it rather difficult to insert. I am unaware if there is another method to make it easier."

Anonymous March 6, 2009