User Reviews for Metoprolol Succinate ER

Learn more about Metoprolol Succinate ER.

Metoprolol Succinate ER Review Summary

7.8/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 262 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Metoprolol Succinate ER to treat High Blood Pressure

"Worked fine in lowering and stabilizing blood pressure, however I switched off it because of sexual side effects. Fatigue, which is a problem for many, was no problem for me."

captkrash (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 20, 2015

"I needed to take this due to another medication I was taking. Never needed to be on anything else. Very happy with results"

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 15, 2013

"Only took for 1 week, made me incredibly tired, could not function."

dauna (taken for less than 1 month) August 6, 2013

101 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"Been on this medicine for over 12 years started on 50 mg now at 200 mg ER. Been on 200mg for over 7 years now works real good I am 36 and it must be hereditary because both my younger sisters were on blood pressure medicines at a early age. My parents take 2 different blood pressure medicines as well. Works good for me when I check it every day."

Stevied March 12, 2011

98 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Learn more about High Blood Pressure