User Reviews for Metoprolol Succinate ER

Learn more about Metoprolol Succinate ER.

Metoprolol Succinate ER review summary

7.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 262 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Metoprolol Succinate ER to treat High Blood Pressure

Review by captkrash (taken for 5 to 10 years):

Worked fine in lowering and stabilizing blood pressure, however I switched off it because of sexual side effects. Fatigue, which is a problem for many, was no problem for me.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 20, 2015 6:12 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years):

I needed to take this due to another medication I was taking. Never needed to be on anything else. Very happy with results

December 15, 2013 8:41 PM

Review by dauna (taken for less than 1 month):

Only took for 1 week, made me incredibly tired, could not function.

83 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 6, 2013 12:55 PM

Review by Stevied:

Been on this medicine for over 12 years started on 50 mg now at 200 mg ER. Been on 200mg for over 7 years now works real good I am 36 and it must be hereditary because both my younger sisters were on blood pressure medicines at a early age. My parents take 2 different blood pressure medicines as well. Works good for me when I check it every day.

93 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 12, 2011 5:47 AM