User Reviews for TriNessa

Learn more about TriNessa.

Reviews for TriNessa to treat Ovarian Cysts

"Migraines and more migraines. I was getting up to 4 migraines a month to the point I started a headache log. I never put two and two together until I mentioned my frequent migraines to my doctor and he told me to go off Trinessa immediately, as it may cause stroke during migraine. Alarming, to say the least. I wasn't convinced that my migraines were related to Trinessa, but now that I've been off it for well over a month with zero migraines, I know that was the cause. I suppose it did its job in regard to the cysts (I have a hysterectomy, so I didn't need it for BC reasons), but the migraines and decreased sex drive were no fun at all. I was blaming hormones, but I was mistaken."

freefrompain (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 8, 2015

"Taken trinessa for two months now. Helps me to have a regular cycle. Only thing that bothers me is that I feel really irritable and moody. I don't like that. I use to take orthro tri cyclen lo but my insurance don't cover that particular brand and I loved it because I had no side effects. I guess I should give it more time and maybe the side effects will go away."

Cfraz (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 3, 2015

"This is my first time ever in my life being on birth control pills. My 1st week on these things my flow was heavier than I have ever seen it in years. I have always had my period regularly, but it would switch up once in a blue. My Gyno insisted that I get on them due to my PCOS. I am also unable to get pregnant and was also told it might help. So whenever I am ready to have children to get off the BC. I'm still not sure of how this works to get pregnant. I've just always been afraid to take BCPs only because I've seen and heard of the damages that have done to some women. Well I hope this plays out well. Will keep you all posted"

Di Casti November 3, 2013