User Reviews for TriNessa

Learn more about TriNessa.

Reviews for TriNessa to treat Ovarian Cysts

"Taken trinessa for two months now. Helps me to have a regular cycle. Only thing that bothers me is that I feel really irritable and moody. I don't like that. I use to take orthro tri cyclen lo but my insurance don't cover that particular brand and I loved it because I had no side effects. I guess I should give it more time and maybe the side effects will go away."

Cfraz (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 3, 2015

"This is my first time ever in my life being on birth control pills. My 1st week on these things my flow was heavier than I have ever seen it in years. I have always had my period regularly, but it would switch up once in a blue. My Gyno insisted that I get on them due to my PCOS. I am also unable to get pregnant and was also told it might help. So whenever I am ready to have children to get off the BC. I'm still not sure of how this works to get pregnant. I've just always been afraid to take BCPs only because I've seen and heard of the damages that have done to some women. Well I hope this plays out well. Will keep you all posted"

Di Casti November 3, 2013