User Reviews for Tylenol with Codeine #3

Learn more about Tylenol with Codeine #3.

Reviews for Tylenol with Codeine #3 to treat Cough

"Tylenol with codeine #3 does not work for my cough due to bronchitis. I took the meds as prescribed for two weeks. Never worked."

Dimpiam (taken for less than 1 month) February 23, 2015

"I have found this medication has done wonders on my cough since I have been taking it and nothing else seem to work as well"

slowmo33 October 5, 2014

"This seemed to work for a recent bout with the flu and bronchitis. Everything hurt from head to toe. 1 pill in the morning and 1 at night worked wonders. The drowsiness is manageable and the ability to function normally was present. I'd recommend for aches and pains from flu and hard coughing."

L. Nelson (taken for less than 1 month) February 5, 2014

"This is the only medication I have found to help with a chronic cough after a cold or respiratory infection. It makes me a little sleepy if I take it during the day, but I can function with little coughing."

Anonymous April 2, 2012

"Definitely assists with relief from persistent coughing after sinus or cold symptoms."

Anonymous October 29, 2011