User Reviews for Diclofenac

Also known as: Cambia, Cataflam, Voltaren, Voltaren-XR, Zipsor, Zorvolex

Learn more about Diclofenac.

Migraine 14 reviews 76 medications

Spondyloarthritis 0 reviews 67 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Diclofenac reviews 222 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Diclofenac

Review by Mel 158 (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Ankylosing Spondylitis: The first couple days this did nothing for me but by the third day I really noticed less pain and stiffness. However, I had to stop taking it when I started having severe stomach aches, headaches, and blood pressure spiking up within an hour of taking it.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 4, 2014 9:15 PM
Review by Anqlsednlwjeldjlwdlwkeldjl: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Back Pain: It seems to do a better job than other anti-inflammatories.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 30, 2014 2:10 PM
Review by Bad Habit (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

diclofenac for Migraine: This is amazing diclofenac really is, got it from my doctor. Have a muscle disease that effects my back as well. Always seem to be hurting somewhere all the time, as well as really bad headaches. Couldn't take the pain any more tried it. It was wonderful so fast 30 to 45 mins. I was so grateful I cried out of relief. Finally took care of all of it...you got to try it. Thanks so much for this medicine.

March 10, 2014 8:55 PM
Review by hottie112377 (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: I've been on Vicodin, Percocet, etc. My body doesn't react to those. I was diagnosed with a cervical strain and was put on this. Absolutely love it for muscle pain. I have arthritis and fibromyalgia and this medicine is great. Also no side effects.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 10, 2014 10:10 AM
Review by ColleenD76 (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Zorvolex (diclofenac) for Pain: Noticed a big difference with the first dose. Most medicines have made no difference. Anxious to pick up my script for continued use until I have my hip replacement.

March 2, 2014 10:20 PM
Review by Bluegirlnz (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Back Pain: Used 75mg Voltaren twice a day as a maintenance for pain. The problem with pain sleeping was created by deterioration of fitness because of side effects from chemotherapy treatment for invasive breast cancer.

March 1, 2014 3:23 AM
Review by ChrisMary: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Period Pain: Cataflam is a miracle for my period pain. I have suffered for years and wouldn't be even able to walk a few steps with the horrible pain. I've tried everything from Meftalspas to spasmoproxivonne, Brufen, Panadol, etc.. nothing works. With Cataflam in just half an hour my pain is completely gone. I take it every 8 hours in my first two days.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 25, 2014 4:45 AM
Review by Anonymously yours (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

diclofenac for Back Pain: I have degenerative disc disease and foraminal stenosis and am in chronic pain. I've tried all sorts of pain relievers from the weakest all the way up to fentanyl. The other day I was in incredible pain and someone gave me a 75mg diclofenac. I researched it and reviews were very positive, so I tried it. Amazingly, it worked great and very fast.

February 9, 2014 7:44 PM
Review by richard chongnee: User Rating:

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: I've had this sharp pain in my lower back for 2 days. Within 2 mins of taking Voltaren the pain has absolutely gone away. This is definitely a wonder pill.

February 2, 2014 10:03 AM
Review by frankies: User Rating:

diclofenac for Migraine: Have had 2 or 3 migraines a year give or take, since I was 16, now 38. I have never found anything that remotely helped until a friend recommended diclofenac... WOW 2x 25mg and 30mins and its like nothing ever happened. Have only used it twice but worked both times. I don't like using any kind of medicine usually, but not having to go through torturous 12hr ordeals is what medicines are for.

January 29, 2014 7:52 AM
Review by JohnHalo (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

diclofenac for Rheumatoid Arthritis: My doc had me try Diclofenac after bad side effects from Piroxicam. The pain management with Diclofenac is marginal at best for my arthritis and causes severe swelling in my feet and ankles, but I'm now having to take a diuretic because of it.

January 28, 2014 4:02 PM
Review by Miss Neviani (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

diclofenac for Period Pain: It just gives me stomach ache and makes my period worse. It has never relieved my cramps.

January 16, 2014 10:53 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

diclofenac for Period Pain: I usually experience bad menstrual cramps but the moment I took diclofenac, I couldn't believe how good I felt because all the pain was GONE! I recommend it.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 14, 2014 1:05 AM
Review by Doodle1966: User Rating:

Zipsor (diclofenac) for Back Pain: I have sciatica in leg, was in very bad pain for over a week finally doctor gave me Zipsor and Steroid and after 2 days I am feeling so much better! Hardly any pain in my leg. I thought I was never getting better! Thanks Zipsor!

December 20, 2013 8:55 AM
Review by Kendo1: User Rating:

diclofenac for Back Pain: This medicine really helped my back pain, but lead to a whole other problem. My stomach was damaged and I had to get a tube down my throat to check my esophagus. Now I can't take any anti-inflammatory medicines as a result. If you start getting a sore belly or heart burn. Stop taking it and ask the doctor for another type of painkiller.

December 17, 2013 3:29 PM
Review by fsb: User Rating:

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: I have been taking Firocet for years and it has been moderately effective for my migraines , which I usually have one per week. My Dr. last week recommended Cambia, was skeptical about it but was in agony and gave it a try. Within 45 minutes I was up and functional. Will only use in severe cases. Also very costly if you have no insurance.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 25, 2013 4:00 PM
Review by Epileptic Eve (taken for less than 1 month):

diclofenac for Migraine: Cambia was prescribed to treat my migraines (which last for days) and also the excruciating pain from nerve damage in my arm. I'm 25, and I have epilepsy, which puts me at greater risk for migraine attacks. But I have a warning for those who take Cambia. Do NOT take it without food, and do not take it for longer than a few days. I learned the hard way that this medicine is very bad for the GI tract. I ended up with a severely inflamed and eroded stomach lining. I do not drink alcohol or smoke; it was definitely the Cambia that caused this. Please be mindful of your body's signals while you take any medication. Cambia can put you in the hospital even if you take it exactly as directed. Call your doc immediately if you experience GI pain!

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 11, 2013 10:24 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Sciatica: I have 4 lumbar disc's bulging how ever the l5sl is impinging on my nerve root, complete pain couldn't stand couldn't walk couldn't sit etc. I was in missesry. finally they put me on something other than ibprofen and it was Volteran genric! It took about 1 week to kick in and work but I honestly can say I take this in the am along with my muscle relaxer and gabepentin and I am pain free and gained back 6 hours of my life! IT only works for me so far for 6 hours and by the time I can take next dosages I am back in the worse pain ever, hopefully everyday I can gain a little bit more than 6 hours of my life back!!!!!!!!

November 2, 2013 2:58 PM
Review by piedmount: User Rating:

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: 1 pill twice a day. Voltaren effective until it caused server swelling of my entire legs and hands. The increased edema put pressure on my bursa in both hips and on the nerves leaving my groin and going into my legs. All of this pressure caused electrical shocks in my thighs. I took a diurectic but it didn't remove the fluid from my thighs.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 2, 2013 3:52 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: This drug works so fast, I had my migraine gone in 15 minutes. It's fabulous!

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 30, 2013 3:18 PM
Review by tai888: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Pain: I had pain behind my eyes, a headache, sore throat, and general joint pain. Took 1 tablet before a nap and woke up mostly pain free. No side effects as yet.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 29, 2013 4:42 PM
Review by Migraine Hell (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

diclofenac for Migraine: I've had migraines for 25 plus years and it's almost impossible to get pain medication these days even at an urgent care facility. My new doctor offered me Cataflam. I received the generic Diclofenac 50 mg. and was very excited about receiving any kind of help making it through a migraine which sometimes lasts 8 days, sometimes 2 days. Anyway, I took it three times a day the first two days and sporadically for another two or three days. It worked very well much to my surprise; however, after that I experienced the stomach burn I read someone else experienced. I didn't realize what had caused the burning until I read the reviews on this med. I'm a little afraid to take it again unless I just take it one or two days next time. Try it.

October 24, 2013 5:46 PM
Review by 8Tarzan: User Rating:

diclofenac for Muscle Pain: I have been battling gout for decades, my sawbones prescribed Diclofenac for when I have a flare up. However, I'm also a hardcore weightlifter. Often I'm so sore that I can hardly move. I take one of these and it's like a miracle pill, pain goes away. I don't take them often, but when I do...it works BIG TIME!

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 22, 2013 3:00 PM
Review by Babybull27: User Rating:

Zipsor (diclofenac) for Pain: I'm a pitcher and have had bursitis on my upper hamstring for months. It finally gave out and caused a lot of pain where I could barely sit down. My doctor gave me Zipsor and it was 90% better in 1 day. My teammates take a lot of things for pain but I got to say Zipsor has been the best to date.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 8, 2013 1:02 PM
Review by joelline (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

diclofenac for Pain: I'm a great fan of diclofenac. I have severe lumbar stenosis and osteoarthritis of the hips and knees, and could not function without some relief of the pain. Diclofenac does not relieve all of my pain, but it relieves 60-70 percent of it, or enough to allow me to have a life. For me it appears to be safe and effective. The only side -effect I've experienced is occasional mild constipation. I recommend it highly.

October 8, 2013 12:35 AM