Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Vaginal Sores and Lumps
An ulcer or cold sore can be caused by the sexually transmitted infection, syphilis. When syphilis creates a skin ulcer (skin sore), the ulcer is usually not painful.
If your problem looks like one or more pimples and if it is outside of your vagina, it may be acne or a type of acne named hidradenitis suppurativa. Your doctor should examine you to make your diagnosis.
Your doctor should examine you to make your diagnosis.
Please provide feedback to help us improve the Drugs.com Symptom Checker.
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Menstrual Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Frequent Urination in Women
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Women
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
- When Menstrual Periods Stop
- Start over