Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
Welcome to our Decision Guide about Missed or Irregular Periods.
Many women experience absent, short, skipped or irregular menstrual periods at some point in their lives. Through a series of questions, you will learn about the more common possibilities to explain your personal situation.
The guide's purpose is to provide understanding and advice to women who have irregular menstrual periods or who have missed a period. The Guide should be used as a complement to the care you receive from a health professional. It is not intended to replace direct interaction with your doctor.
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Menstrual Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Frequent Urination in Women
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Women
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
- When Menstrual Periods Stop
- Start over