Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Loss of Control of Urine in Women
This guide will walk you through several questions about your loss of urine control (urinary incontinence). Based on your answers, you will have a better understanding of what may be contributing to your loss of urine control.
Millions of other women share your feelings about this problem. Women (and men) are often reluctant to talk with their doctors about it because it is an embarrassing subject. Also many women wrongly believe that this is just part of growing older and nothing can be done. Today many effective treatments are available to help.
Women often have more than one reason for loss of urine control. To get the most from this guide, explore all the possible answers even if you find one set of answers that fits you the best.
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Menstrual Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Frequent Urination in Women
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Women
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
- When Menstrual Periods Stop
- Start over