Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
What Causes Blood in the Urine in Women?
Seeing blood in your urine can be a scary thing. This guide will walk you through several questions about your symptoms. Based on your answers, you will learn about the causes of the blood in your urine and what actions you should take.
This guide is informational and not intended to replace the evaluation and advice of a health care professional.
Sometimes blood from the vagina or rectum can be in the urine. This guide addresses blood in your urine that is not coming from another source.
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Menstrual Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Frequent Urination in Women
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Women
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
- When Menstrual Periods Stop
- Start over