Pain-A-Lay Gargle Side Effects
Generic Name: phenol topical
Note: This document contains side effect information about phenol topical. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Pain-A-Lay Gargle.
Applies to phenol topical: oromucosal lozenge/troche, oromucosal spray, oromucosal suspension
Along with its needed effects, phenol topical (the active ingredient contained in Pain-A-Lay Gargle) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking phenol topical:
Incidence not known
- Difficulty with breathing
- worsening of pain, redness, swelling, or irritation in or around the mouth
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about Pain-A-Lay Gargle (phenol topical)
- Pain-A-Lay Gargle Side Effects
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics