Gramicidin / neomycin / polymyxin b ophthalmic Side Effects
Applies to gramicidin / neomycin / polymyxin b ophthalmic: ophthalmic solution
Along with its needed effects, gramicidin / neomycin / polymyxin b ophthalmic may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking gramicidin / neomycin / polymyxin b ophthalmic:
- Itching, rash, redness, swelling, or other sign of irritation in or around the eye not present before use of this medicine
Some side effects of gramicidin / neomycin / polymyxin b ophthalmic may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:
- Burning or stinging sensation in the eye
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about gramicidin/neomycin/polymyxin b ophthalmic
- Gramicidin, neomycin, and polymyxin B ophthalmic
- Neomycin, Polymyxin B, and Gramicidin
- Neomycin, polymyxin b, and gramicidin Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)