Exametazime Side Effects
For the Consumer
Applies to exametazime: injection kit
Along with its needed effects, exametazime may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor or nurse immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking exametazime:Rare
- flushing or redness of the skin
- swelling or puffiness of the face
- unusually warm skin
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to exametazime: intravenous powder for injection
Common (1% to 10%): Transient increase in blood pressure (8%)[Ref]
1. "Product Information. Ceretec (exametazime)." GE Healthcare, Princeton, NJ.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about exametazime
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: radiologic conjugating agents