Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Side Effects
Generic Name: pyrithione zinc topical
Note: This document contains side effect information about pyrithione zinc topical. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control.
For the Consumer
Applies to pyrithione zinc topical: topical bar, topical cream, topical lotion, topical shampoo, topical soap, topical solution, topical spray
Along with its needed effects, pyrithione zinc topical (the active ingredient contained in Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur while taking pyrithione zinc topical:
Less common or rare
- Irritation of skin
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to pyrithione zinc topical: topical bar, topical shampoo, topical spray
Dermatologic side effects including skin irritation have rarely been reported.[Ref]
1. "Product Information. Dermazinc (pyrithione zinc topical)." Dermalogix Partners Inc, Scarborough, ME.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control (pyrithione zinc topical)
- Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control (Pyrithione Zinc Liquid)
- Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control (Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo)