Opcon-A Eye Drops
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on June 21, 2021.
Naphazoline HCl (0.02675%)
Pheniramine maleate (0.315%)
- temporarily relieves itching and redness caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
Do not use
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- you may feel a brief tingling after putting drops in eye
- replace cap after use
- remove contact lenses before using
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness or irritation of the eye that worsens or lasts more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Accidental oral ingestion in infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from light
- use before expiration date marked on the carton or bottle
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, hypromellose, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride
Questions or Comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Bausch & Lomb
Available without a prescription
PHENIRAMINE MALEATE 0.315%
AND NAPHAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.02675%
ITCHING AND REDNESS RELIEVER EYE DROPS
Eye Allergy Relief
0.5 FL OZ (15 mL)
naphazoline hydrochloride and pheniramine maleate solution/ drops
|Labeler - Bausch & Lomb Incorporated (196603781)|
|Bausch & Lomb Incorporated||114406598||MANUFACTURE|
|Loba Feinchemie AG||300137478||API MANUFACTURE|
More about Opcon-A (naphazoline / pheniramine ophthalmic)
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 31 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants