Zerit Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Zerit (stavudine) is a member of the nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs) drug class and is commonly used for HIV Infection and Nonoccupational Exposure.
This Zerit price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Zerit oral capsule 15 mg is around $436 for a supply of 60 capsules, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Zerit is available, see stavudine prices.
Oral Powder For Reconstitution
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Zerit Coupons and Rebates
Zerit offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Zerit
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Zerit (stavudine)
More about Zerit (stavudine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)