Urecholine Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Urecholine (bethanechol) is a member of the miscellaneous genitourinary tract agents drug class and is commonly used for Abdominal Distension and Urinary Retention.
This Urecholine price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Urecholine oral tablet 5 mg is around $242 for a supply of 100 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Urecholine is available, see bethanechol prices.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Urecholine Coupons and Rebates
Urecholine offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Urecholine
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- May have insurance
- At or below 300% of FPL
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Urecholine (bethanechol)
More about Urecholine (bethanechol)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous genitourinary tract agents
Other brands: Duvoid