Nulojix Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Nulojix (belatacept) is a member of the selective immunosuppressants drug class and is commonly used for Rejection Prophylaxis.
This Nulojix price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Nulojix intravenous powder for injection 250 mg is around $996 for a supply of 1 powder for injection, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Intravenous Powder For Injection
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Nulojix Coupons and Rebates
Nulojix offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Nulojix BMS Co-Pay Assistance Program: Eligible patients must pay the 1st $50 per dose with savings of up to $7000 per calendar year; for additional information contact the program at 800-861-0048.
|Number of uses:||12 times within calendar year|
Patient Assistance Programs for Nulojix
Provider: HealthWell Foundation Copay Program
- May have insurance
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, healthcare premiums and deductibles for certain treatments. Also, for those who are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, the foundation may be able to help by paying some or all of the medical portion of insurance premiums. The patient is being treated for a specific disease for which funding is available and has insurance that covers the treatment for this disease. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Nulojix (belatacept)
Provider: BMS Access Support Kidney Transplant Support
- Must be commercially insured
- Not applicable
- Must be 18 yr old or older
- Must be residing in the US or Puerto Rico
- Nulojix (belatacept)
Provider: Bristol-Myers Squibb Patient Assistance Foundation
- Must have no prescription coverage
- At or below 300% of FPL
- Medication must be for outpatient use only
- The patient must reside in the US, Puerto Rico or the USVI.
- Nulojix (belatacept) Injection
More about Nulojix (belatacept)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: selective immunosuppressants