Mephyton Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Mephyton (phytonadione) is a member of the anticoagulant reversal agents drug class and is commonly used for Hypoprothrombinemia - Anticoagulant Induced, Hypoprothrombinemia - Not Associated with Anticoagulant Therapy, Hypoprothrombinemia - Prophylaxis and others.
This Mephyton price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Mephyton oral tablet 5 mg is around $223 for a supply of 10 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Mephyton is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Mephyton availability.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 63,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Mephyton Coupons and Rebates
Mephyton offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Mephyton
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Valeant Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage
- At or below 200% of FPL
- Not required
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- Wellbutrin XL IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR NEW PATIENTS. Call for information on the most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Mephyton (phytonadione)
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Mephyton (phytonadione)
More about Mephyton (phytonadione)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticoagulant reversal agents
Other brands: Vitamin K1