Lodosyn Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Lodosyn (carbidopa) is a member of the dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents drug class and is commonly used for GTP-CH Deficiency, Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome and Parkinsonian Tremor.
This Lodosyn price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Lodosyn oral tablet 25 mg is around $2,757 for a supply of 100 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Lodosyn is available, see carbidopa prices.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Lodosyn Coupons and Rebates
Lodosyn offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Lodosyn
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Valeant Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Not disclosed
- Medication must be for outpatient use only
- Must be a US resident and treated by a US licensed healthcare provider
- Hardship appeals for patients residing in Puerto Rico will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Call for information on the most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Lodosyn (carbidopa)
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Lodosyn (carbidopa) Tablet
More about Lodosyn (carbidopa)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents