Intelence Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Intelence (etravirine) is a member of the NNRTIs drug class and is commonly used for HIV Infection.
This Intelence price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Intelence oral tablet 25 mg is around $339 for a supply of 120 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Intelence is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Intelence availability.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Intelence Coupons and Rebates
Intelence offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Intelence Janssen CarePath Savings Program: Eligible patients may pay $0 per fill on out-of-pocket costs with savings of up to $7500 per calendar year; for additional assistance contact the program at 866-836-0114.
|Number of uses:||12 times within calendar year|
|Expires||December 31, 2018|
Patient Assistance Programs for Intelence
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Intelence (etravirine)
Provider: Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. Hospital Access Patient Assistance Program
- Must be uninsured
- Based on FPL
- Not applicable
- Must be residing in the US or US territory
- This program allows eligible hospitals to receive free medications to give to qualified outpatients directly. Contact the program for more details (1-800-652-6227).
- Intelence (etravirine) Tablet
Provider: Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Varies. **See below for details
- Medication must be for outpatient use only
- The patient must also be permanently residing in the US or US territories.
- *Some Medicare Part D patients who cannot afford their medicines, and who meet certain financial criteria, may also be eligible for assistance. Please Contact the program for more information (1-800-652-6227). **Please call 1-800-652-6227 or visit Program website for specific FPL income requirements.
- Intelence (etravirine) Tablet
More about Intelence (etravirine)
- Intelence Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: NNRTIs