User Reviews for Intelence to treat HIV Infection

Jay-El · Taken for 5 to 10 years September 28, 2015

“I have been taking Intellence for well over 6 years now. I have not noticed any side effects over that time span. However, recently (within the last 5 months) I have found it increasingly difficult to swallow the tablets. I believe the problem stems not so much from the size of the tablet (THE LARGEST OF THE 5 PROTEASE INHIBITORS I TAKE), but more so from its rapid breakdown when it comes in contact with water. When ever I take the pill it now tends to stick/get caught somewhere in my throat; as if it is touched the wall of my throat and wants to adhere to it (thereby stimulating my gag reflex). MAYBE IF THE MANUFACTURER WOULD PUT SOME EXTERNAL COATING ON THE PILL THIS PROBLEM WOULD BE ALLEVIATED.”

whateverr · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 3, 2015

“I use intelence with kivexa for 2 yrs now. I developed stomach pain and irritable bowel after 9 months of using it. Less side effects than Isentress.”