Braftovi Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Braftovi (encorafenib) is a member of the multikinase inhibitors drug class and is commonly used for Colorectal Cancer and Melanoma - Metastatic.
This Braftovi price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Braftovi oral capsule 75 mg is around $12,735 for a supply of 180, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Braftovi is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Braftovi availability.
|120 (2 x 60 each)||$106.12||$12,734.76|
|180 (2 x 90 each)||$70.75||$12,734.75|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Braftovi Coupons and Rebates
Braftovi offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Array Co-Pay Savings Program (Braftovi+Mektovi): Eligible commercially insured patients may pay $0 copay per month with a maximum savings of up to $25,000 per calendar year; for additional information contact the program at 866-277-2927.
|Applies to:||Braftovi and Mektovi|
|Number of uses:||per prescription per calendar year|
Patient Assistance Programs for Braftovi
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Braftovi (encorafenib) Capsule
Provider: Array ACTS Patient Assistance Program
- Uninsured or Underinsured
- Not disclosed
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- The patient must reside in the US, Puerto Rico or the USVI.
- This program also provides copay assistance.
- Braftovi (encorafenib) Capsule
- Braftovi and Mektovi (encorafenib and binimetnib)
More about Braftovi (encorafenib)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: multikinase inhibitors
- FDA Approval History