Aliqopa Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Aliqopa (copanlisib) is a member of the PI3K inhibitors drug class and is commonly used for Follicular Lymphoma.
This Aliqopa price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Aliqopa intravenous powder for injection 60 mg is around $4,784 for a supply of 1 powder for injection, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Intravenous Powder For Injection
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Aliqopa Coupons and Rebates
Aliqopa offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Aliqopa $0 Co-pay Program: Eligible commercially insured patients may have $0 co-pay per prescription with savings of up to $25,000 per year; for additional information contact the program at 833-254-7672.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Aliqopa Temporary Assistance Program: For patients whose coverage has been delayed or who experience a temporary lapse in coverage; for additional information contact the program at 833-254-7672.
|Number of uses:||Temporary Assistance|
Patient Assistance Programs for Aliqopa
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Aliqopa (copanlisib)
Provider: Aliqopa Resource Connections (ARC)
- Must be uninsured or underinsured
- Not disclosed
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- Must be residing in the US or a US territory, and under the care of a US physician
- Resources for HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS ONLY. This program also provides co-pay and reimbursement assistance.
- Aliqopa (copanlisib)