Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Mineral Oil 200mg in 1g, Petrolatum 800mg in 1g
Labeler: OCuSOFT, Inc.
NDC Code: 54799-893
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Mineral oil (20%)
White petrolatum (80%)
As a lubricant to prevent further irritaion or to relieve dryness of the eye(s).
For use in the eyes only.
● do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
● replace cap after use.
● you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
● the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
● Pull down the lower lid of the affected eye(s).
● Apply a small amount (1/4 inch) of ointment to the inside of the eyelid.
● Do not use if cap breakaway seal is broken or missing.
● Store between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
● Keep this carton for full product information.
(800) 233-5469 M-F
or visit retainebrand.com
mineral oil, white petrolatum ointment
|Labeler - OCuSOFT, Inc. (174939207)|
|Registrant - OCuSOFT, Inc. (174939207)|
|Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited||864201135||manufacture(54799-893)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 30, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.