Macugen Eyetech / Pfizer Inc - Treatment for Neovascular (Wet) Age-Related Macular DegenerationMacugen is a selective vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) antagonist indicated for the treatment of neovascular (wet) age-related macular degeneration (AMD), an eye disease associated with aging that destroys central vision.
Posted: December 2004
- FDA Advisory Committee Reviews Clinical Data of Eyetech/Pfizer Priority 1 NDA Submission for Macugen, an Investigational Treatment for Neovascular AMD - August 27, 2004
- Eyetech/Pfizer Announce FDA Acceptance of the New Drug Application for Macugen (pegaptanib sodium injection) - August 18, 2004
- Eyetech/Pfizer File New Drug Application for Macugen (pegaptanib sodium injection), the First Investigational Anti-VEGF Therapy for Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration - June 17, 2004
- FDA Announces Advisory Committee Meeting Date for Macugen (pegaptanib sodium injection) - May 26, 2004
More News Resources
- FDA Medwatch Drug Alerts
- Daily MedNews
- News for Health Professionals
- New Drug Approvals
- New Drug Applications
- Drug Shortages
- Clinical Trial Results
- Generic Drug Approvals
- Monthly Update Archive
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Whatever your topic of interest, subscribe to our newsletters to get the best of Drugs.com in your inbox.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.