Methylphenidate Hydrochloride may be available in the countries listed below.
- METHYLPHENIDATE HYDROCHLORIDE 10 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- METHYLPHENIDATE HYDROCHLORIDE 10MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- METHYLPHENIDATE HYDROCHLORIDE 20 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- METHYLPHENIDATE HYDROCHLORIDE 20MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- METHYLPHENIDATE HYDROCHLORIDE 5 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- METHYLPHENIDATE HYDROCHLORIDE 5MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Methylphenidate Hydrochloride
Methylphenidate Hydrochloride (BANM, JAN) is known as Methylphenidate in the US.
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.