CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Mixture, in variable proportions, of magnesium salts of (RS)-2,3-dihydroxypropyl phosphate and 2-hydroxy-1-(hydroxymethyl)ethyl phosphate (Ph. Eur.)
- Magnesii glycerophosphas (Latin)
- Magnesiumglycerophosphat (German)
- Magnésium, glycérophosphate de (French)
- Magnesio, glicerofosfato de (Spanish)
- Magnesium glycerinophosphate (IS)
- Magnesii glycerophosphas (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Magnesium Glycerophosphate (PH: BP 2016)
- Magnesium glycerophosphate (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Actilam (Magnesium Glycerophosphate and Deanol, + Hesperidin)
- Uvimag B6 (Magnesium Glycerophosphate and Pyridoxine)
Laphal, France; Siphat, Tunisia
|Ph. Eur.||European Pharmacopoeia|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.