Cetirizine Hydrochloride may be available in the countries listed below.
- CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1 MG | ML ORAL SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10MG TABLETS(ONE A DAY) (Leaflet)
- CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5 MG/5 ML SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5MG/5ML ORAL SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5MG/5ML SOLUTION (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Cetirizine Hydrochloride
Cetirizine Hydrochloride (BANM, JAN, USAN) is known as Cetirizine in the US.
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.