W10 (Bismuth Subsalicylate (Chewable) 262.4 mg)
Pill with imprint W10 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Bismuth Subsalicylate (Chewable) 262.4 mg. It is supplied by Ailex Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Bismuth subsalicylate is used in the treatment of helicobacter pylori infection; diarrhea; diarrhea, chronic; lymphocytic colitis; traveler's diarrhea and belongs to the drug class antidiarrheals. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Bismuth subsalicylate 262.4 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for W10
Related images for "W10"
More about bismuth subsalicylate
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (27)
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: antidiarrheals
- Drug Information
- Bismuth subsalicylate (Advanced Reading)
- Bismuth Subsalicylate Chewable Tablets
- Bismuth Subsalicylate Suspension
- Bismuth Subsalicylate Tablets