V 3109 (Acetaminophen, Butalbital, Caffeine and Codeine 325mg / 50mg / 40mg / 30mg)
Pill with imprint V 3109 is Blue & Gray, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Butalbital, Caffeine and Codeine 325mg / 50mg / 40mg / 30mg. It is supplied by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine 325mg / 50mg / 40mg / 30mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for V 3109
- V 3109
- 325mg / 50mg / 40mg / 30mg
- Blue & Gray
- 22.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ferrosoferric oxide
FD&C Blue No. 1
sodium lauryl sulfate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine
- Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 24 Reviews
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine, and codeine
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, Caffeine, and Codeine
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, caffeine, and codeine (Advanced Reading)
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, Caffeine and Codeine (FDA)
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, Caffeine, and Codeine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.