V 3109 (Acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine and codeine 325mg / 50mg / 40mg / 30mg)
Pill imprint V 3109 has been identified as Acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine and codeine 325mg / 50mg / 40mg / 30mg.
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine 325mg / 50mg / 40mg / 30mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- V 3109
- 325mg / 50mg / 40mg / 30mg
- Blue & Gray
- 22.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ferrosoferric oxide
FD&C Blue No. 1
sodium lauryl sulfate
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine, and codeine
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, caffeine, and codeine (Advanced Reading)
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, Caffeine and Codeine (FDA)
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, Caffeine, and Codeine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.