T 400 mg (Carbamazepine extended-release 400 mg)
Pill with imprint T 400 mg is Brown, Round and has been identified as Carbamazepine extended-release 400 mg. It is supplied by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; epilepsy; borderline personality disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 400 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for T 400 mg
- T 400 mg
- 400 mg
- 12.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
sodium lauryl sulfate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about carbamazepine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 247 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Carbamazepine Chewable Tablets
- Carbamazepine Oral Suspension
- Carbamazepine Sustained-Release Capsules (Carbatrol)
- Carbamazepine Sustained-Release Tablets
- ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.