T 400 mg (Carbamazepine Extended-Release 400 mg)
Pill with imprint T 400 mg is Brown, Round and has been identified as Carbamazepine Extended-Release 400 mg. It is supplied by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; epilepsy; bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; borderline personality disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 400 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for T 400 mg
- T 400 mg
- 400 mg
- 12.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
sodium lauryl sulfate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about carbamazepine
- Carbamazepine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 254 Reviews
- Drug class: dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Carbamazepine Chewable Tablets
- Carbamazepine Sustained-Release Capsules (Carbatrol)
- Carbamazepine Sustained-Release Capsules (Equetro)
- Carbamazepine Sustained-Release Tablets
- ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.