T 1 2 7 (Phenylephrine and Chlorpheniramine 4 mg / 10 mg)
This pill with imprint "T 1 2 7" is White, Round and has been identified as Chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride 4 mg / 10 mg. It is supplied by Time Cap Laboratories Inc.
Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine 4 mg / 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 10 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Chlorpheniramine and phenylephrine
- Phenylephrine and Chlorpheniramine Tablets (FDA)
- Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.