T 1 2 7 (Phenylephrine and Chlorpheniramine 4 mg / 10 mg)
Pill with imprint T 1 2 7 is White, Round and has been identified as Chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride 4 mg / 10 mg. It is supplied by Time Cap Laboratories Inc.
Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine 4 mg / 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for T 1 2 7
More about chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 10 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine and phenylephrine
- Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Phenylephrine and Chlorpheniramine Tablets (FDA)
- Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.