SZ 788 (Carbamazepine Extended Release 400 mg)
Pill with imprint SZ 788 is Brown, Round and has been identified as Carbamazepine Extended Release 400 mg. It is supplied by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; epilepsy; bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; borderline personality disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 400 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for SZ 788
More about carbamazepine
- Carbamazepine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 254 Reviews
- Drug class: dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Carbamazepine Chewable Tablets
- Carbamazepine Sustained-Release Capsules (Carbatrol)
- Carbamazepine Sustained-Release Capsules (Equetro)
- Carbamazepine Sustained-Release Tablets
- ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.