SL 487 (VERAPAMIL 120 mg)
This pill with imprint "SL 487" is White, Round and has been identified as Verapamil hydrochloride 120 mg. It is manufactured by Sidmak.
Verapamil is used in the treatment of migraine prevention; arrhythmia; supraventricular tachycardia; cluster headaches; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Verapamil 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about verapamil
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 113 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: calcium channel blocking agents
- Verapamil immediate-release
- Verapamil immediate-release tablets
- Verapamil long-acting tablets
- Verapamil sustained-release capsules controlled onset
- More... (4)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.