SCI 1 (Multivitamin with Fluoride (Chewable) multivitamin with fluoride 0.25 mg)
Pill with imprint SCI 1 is Beige, Round and has been identified as Multivitamin with Fluoride (Chewable) multivitamin with fluoride 0.25 mg. It is supplied by Sancilio & Company, Inc.
Multivitamin with fluoride is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation and deficiency and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Multivitamin with fluoride multivitamin with fluoride 0.25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for SCI 1
- SCI 1
- multivitamin with fluoride 0.25 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Sancilio & Company, Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "SCI 1"
More about multivitamin with fluoride
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
- Patient Information
- Pediatric Multivitamin Chewables with Fluoride
- Pediatric Multivitamin Drops with Fluoride
- Pediatric Multivitamin Oral Strips with Fluoride
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.