S68 (Olanzapine 15 mg)
Pill with imprint S68 is White, Elliptical/Oval and has been identified as Olanzapine 15 mg. It is supplied by Sunshine Lake Pharma Co., Ltd.
Olanzapine is used in the treatment of agitated state; bipolar disorder; schizophrenia; major depressive disorder; agitation and belongs to the drug class atypical antipsychotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Olanzapine 15 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for S68
Related images for "S68"
More about olanzapine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (927)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: atypical antipsychotics
- Drug Information
- Olanzapine injection
- Olanzapine (Advanced Reading)
- Olanzapine Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
- Olanzapine Extended-Release Injection