S 370 (Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 25 mg / 50 mg)
Pill with imprint S 370 is Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 25 mg / 50 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited.
Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class beta blockers with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol 25 mg / 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for S 370
- S 370
- 25 mg / 50 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Beta blockers with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
D&C Yellow No. 10
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: beta blockers with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol
- Metoprolol/Hydrochlorothiazide Extended-Release Tablets
- Metoprolol/Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Metoprolol and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.