S 100 (Sumatriptan Succinate 100 mg)
Pill with imprint S 100 is Pink, Three-sided and has been identified as Sumatriptan Succinate 100 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Sumatriptan is used in the treatment of cluster headaches; migraine and belongs to the drug class antimigraine agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Sumatriptan 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for S 100
Related Images for "S 100"
More about sumatriptan
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 474 Reviews
- Drug class: antimigraine agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Patient Information
- Sumatriptan oral/nasal
- Sumatriptan (Advanced Reading)
- Sumatriptan Nasal, Oral, Subcutaneous (Advanced Reading)
- Sumatriptan Subcutaneous (Advanced Reading)
- Sumatriptan Transdermal (Advanced Reading)