RES11 (Rescon dexchlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60 mg)
This pill with imprint "RES11" is Yellow / Purple, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Rescon dexchlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60 mg. It is supplied by Capellon Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Dexchlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dexchlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine dexchlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for RES11
- dexchlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60 mg
- Yellow / Purple
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Capellon Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about dexchlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dexchlorpheniramine and pseudoephedrine
- Dexchlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Tablets
- Dexchlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.