RC CPE (Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine Hydochloride and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 650 mg / 25 mg / 10 mg)
Pill with imprint RC CPE is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine Hydochloride and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 650 mg / 25 mg / 10 mg. It is supplied by Reese Pharmaceutical Co..
Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine 650 mg / 25 mg / 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for RC CPE
- RC CPE
- 650 mg / 25 mg / 10 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Reese Pharmaceutical Co.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "RC CPE"
More about acetaminophen / diphenhydramine / phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 5 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Patient Information
- Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine, and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine, and Phenylephrine Pods
- Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine, and Phenylephrine Powder Packet
- Other brands
- Benadryl Allergy Plus Cold, Theraflu Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough, Benadryl Allergy Plus Sinus Headache, Delsym Cough+ Cold Night Time, ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.