R 198 (Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10 mg)
Pill with imprint R 198 is White, Round and has been identified as Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10 mg. It is supplied by Actavis.
Cetirizine is used in the treatment of urticaria; allergic rhinitis and belongs to the drug class antihistamines. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Cetirizine 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for R 198
Related images for "R 198"
More about cetirizine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (266)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Latest FDA Alerts (1)
- Drug Information
- Cetirizine Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Cetirizine Capsules and Tablets
- Cetirizine Chewable Tablets
- Cetirizine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.