P 589 (Candesartan Cilexetil and Hydrochlorothiazide 32 mg / 12.5 mg)
Pill with imprint P 589 is Yellow, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Candesartan Cilexetil and Hydrochlorothiazide 32 mg / 12.5 mg. It is supplied by Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC.
Candesartan/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Candesartan/hydrochlorothiazide 32 mg / 12.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for P 589
- P 589
- 32 mg / 12.5 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
lactose monohydrate, corn starch, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, carboxymethylcellulose calcium, polyethylene glycol 6000, ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "P 589"
More about candesartan / hydrochlorothiazide
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Hydrochlorothiazide and candesartan
- Candesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Candesartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Atacand HCT