MP 81 (Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim 400 mg / 80 mg)
Pill with imprint MP 81 is White, Round and has been identified as Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim 400 mg / 80 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc..
Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim is used in the treatment of bacterial skin infection; bacterial infection; bronchitis; upper respiratory tract infection; traveler's diarrhea and belongs to the drug class sulfonamides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim 400 mg / 80 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for MP 81
Related Images for "MP 81"
More about sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1323 Reviews
- Drug class: sulfonamides
- Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim
- Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Suspension
- Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Tablets
- Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Injection
- Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim (Advanced Reading)
- Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim Intravenous (Advanced Reading)