M165 (Multivitamin with Fluoride (Chewable) Multiple Vitamins with Fluoride 1 mg)
Pill with imprint M165 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Multivitamin with Fluoride (Chewable) Multiple Vitamins with Fluoride 1 mg. It is supplied by Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Multivitamin with fluoride is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation and deficiency and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Multivitamin with fluoride Multiple Vitamins with Fluoride 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M165
- Multiple Vitamins with Fluoride 1 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
citric acid monohydrate,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "M165"
More about multivitamin with fluoride
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
- Drug Information
- Pediatric Multivitamin Chewables with Fluoride
- Pediatric Multivitamin Drops with Fluoride
- Pediatric Multivitamin Oral Strips with Fluoride