M CL3 (Carbidopa and Levodopa 25 mg / 250 mg)
Pill with imprint M CL3 is Blue, Round and has been identified as Carbidopa and Levodopa 25 mg / 250 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Carbidopa/levodopa is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease; restless legs syndrome; neuroleptic malignant syndrome; gtp-ch deficiency and belongs to the drug class dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbidopa/levodopa 25 mg / 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M CL3
- M CL3
- 25 mg / 250 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
hydroxypropyl cellulose (type h)
FD&C Blue No. 2
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about carbidopa/levodopa
- Carbidopa/levodopa Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 54 Reviews
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Carbidopa and levodopa
- Carbidopa and levodopa enteral
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Sustained-Release Tablets
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Tablets
- ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.